Path of Hate

Don't fall inlove with him. That's the only rule!

Because in order to live back in a normal live, you must survive, and protect your heart at all cost. Once you fall for him, then there's no turning back!

Are you ready to face the consequences?

***

The epitome of ambitious and undeniable woman, Samara Ashleigh Vergara is one of a kind that everyone's admired of. While the handsome, serious looking guy, Gavin Grey Mendez is a Hella hot playboy who happens in having a hard time finding a fake wife for the sake of the will of his grandfather. Destiny plays for the both of them. Gavin grey accidentally bump at her at the university, and he was mesmerize by her beauty, while samara on the other hand, mesmerize by his handsomeness. She tried to ignore his presence but as the day goes by, her heart choses to love him and decided to chase after him to the path of getting him. But what if that path will lead to her to the path of hate?

***

This story is a work of fiction. Names, character, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidal.

No part of this Story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a Crime

This story is unedited, So expect typo, graphical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spellings and whatsoever errors. If you're looking for a perfect story, don't continue this. Thanks!

©All Rights Reserved
2023