move

after a long day of moving into my brothers house in toronto, i had the girls in their cribs and i went to my bed for some sleep.

text from mitch: you all good?

maggie: yep, girls are in bed i just hope they sleep through the night

maggie: i know i tell you this a lot but thank you for everything bubba! you mean so much to me.

mitch: im just glad you're here sis id do anything for ya, love you night

maggie: night mitch love you too

-

i woke up to the girls crying. whats new?

i got up & the sun was shining, i forgot about the time change.

i threw my hair in a messy bun & got the girls up.

i walked thru the living room to the kitchen to get their bottles started.

"need help?" mitch asked while yawning

"wanna hold them?"

"bring me the girls!" he said smiling

i was making bottles for the girls when i heard someone enter the house, i saw mitchs face, an oh crap face.

"hey mitch."

"hey auston." he said

mitch mouthed as im sorry as this auston walked in.

ah yes, auston matthews.

auston looked between me, mitch, and the girls.

"look so i was going to tell you but life got busy." he said.

"well get to explaining." auston laughed sitting at the bar next to mitch.

i slid a bottle to mitch, and kept the other one.

"so this is my younger sister. she moved in yesterday. its a long story...sorta."

"i gathered that." auston spoke.

i took adley from mitch to feed her, while he fed mattie.

honestly this man isnt too bad looking, compared to the guy who got me pregnant, auston is good looking.

"this is adley-"

"no thats mattie. this is adley." i laughed "trust me bud, i get them confused too."

"twins?"

"yeah." i smiled

"how old?"

"6 months." i said

"you had me scared mitch." auston laughed

"why?"

"i thought you cheated on steph and got a girl pregnant and i never knew about it. why didnt you tell me?"

mitch looked at me, "its a long story that happened in a short time and i wanted maggie here before anyone outside of us knew. sorry man."

"nah its okay." he said

"its nice to meet you maggie." auston said.

"nice to meet you too. ive heard lots about you." i smiled

"all good i hope?" he laughed

"oh yeah." mitch butted in. "thats all i say is good things!"

"sure bud."

"so you a fan?" he asked me

"of you?"

"well, of the maple leafs." he said

"i guess. ive never really been a big fan, but ive watched you guys since he plays."

"how are you not a big fan?" auston laughed

"whens the last time you guys made it passed the first round?" i joked

"were staring off like this?" he laughed.

"that was uncalled for." mitch said

"gotta humble you guys."

"anyway, i thought we were hanging out today. but i see you're on uncle duties so-"

"you two hangout, im fine here with the girls." i interrupted auston. "ive got it down by now."

"are you sure?"

"positive! go!"

"alright."

mitch helped me feed the girls before going to get ready.

"text me if you need anything sista!" mitch said before leaving.

<>austons pov<>

"mitchell, how do you forget to tell me that?" i asked when we got in my car.

"look i found out like 2 weeks ago from our mom and i knew i had to help her out. the last thing i want is for this to come out that im dating my sister & have twins with her, because that's certainly not the story."

"i thought i meant something to you." i joked

"auston, id leave steph for you."

we laughed together as we drove to the golf course to spend the day with some of our teammates.

"hey, please dont say anything for right now."

"i got you man." i said back.