family

"hi maggie, im ema, austons mom." she said hugging me.

"hi, its nice to meet you."

"hey im alex."

"breyana."

"brian."

"maggie." i smiled, hugging them.

"are the girls here?" ema asked.

"mom, theyre alseep." auston laughed.

"oh, im sorry."

"no, youre fine, they'll be up in about an hour."

we talked in the living room before i heard the girls, "ill be right back." i excused myself.

i went to their room and got adley up first to change her, "hey girls."

i looked over at auston as he walked to me.

placing his hand on my hip, "can i get these off you tonight?"

ive been sleeping in underwear and one of austons shirts, and he loves it.

"auston stop! your parents are in the living room." i whispered.

i got both girls changed and we went into the living room.

"oh my goodness!" ema smiled.

"which ones which?" alex asked.

"this is mattie, she has a birthmark on her forehead. auston has adley, she has more freckles." i explained.

we talked and ate dinner together which was nice, they got to know me, before it was time for the girls to go to get a bath.

auston helped me, while his parents went to bed after a long travel day.

we carried the girls into the living room to dry them off and put their pjs on

"can i hold her?" breyana asked

"if she'll let you."

i handed adley to her, "hi adley."

adley started crying and reaching for me, and somehow auston had managed to make mattie cry.

"dont let them wake your parents up."

"its fine." alex laughed.

"i dont want to make them mad."

i thought back to when i was a kid and if i made a noise when my parents where asleep, i was in huge trouble.

i let the girls stay up & play on the living room floor while i talked to alex & breyana.

"how old are they?"

"8 months."

"they walking yet?" alex asked

"no, were not there yet, plus with auston & my brother they love carrying them so."

"mitch, right?" breyana asked

"yeah."

"i never knew he had a sister."

"he does, its me." i laughed

auston laid on the couch, with his head in my lap, i played with his hair.

"where do you work? i feel like you own a boutique or something?"

"i dont, but i am looking for a job so maybe ill look at some boutiques."

"no her only job is to be a stay at home mom." auston said.

"i think if she wants a job, she can get a job."

"it will when the girls are older." i said "like a year old. im so worried about leaving them with someone who i dont know. the only reason that i went on a date with auston is because mitch & steph babysat."