"No"

You were a ice fairy last of your kind, and he was a specialist what could happen. That was the only thing running through both of your heads.
"Cmon Y/N just one time" he said, his voice spilling out the words naturally. He had been doing this the past 3 weeks, every moment possible he would ask you out, now you were sat just behind the vail smoking cigarettes with eachothers company. "No" your voice said sternly. With that he walked away. "Where are you going Riv" you said confused at this. He just kept walking ignoring you then he was gone out of sight. After a few minutes of wondering where he was you stood up from your place on the rock. "Riv....Riven RIVEN" You shouted no response just pure silence.

After a short while a screech came, I stood up, out of nowhere a burned one appeared. I stood up immediately my hands by my side, within seconds it was on top of me, I screamed as it tore through my shirt. I was frozen. My body wanted to scream, cry anything to get help but I was stuck, after clawing through my skin it went away trudging through the forest. It went black.

Riven pov

All I want to do is tell her I love her, but it's always the same answer No   No   No. I was walking towards Sky on the platform when I heard a blood-curdling screams come from the forest almost on instinct everyone's head snapped. Y/N, was the only thing that came to mind, I ran back in the specialists following behind. I looked around then I saw it. He foot I spinted towards it to see her chest clawed drenched in blood her hands cover in ice as if she was preparing to fight back. A quiet gasp came from beside me. She was awake. "Hey hey its OK just breath" I said trying to calm her. Where was everyone else? "Riven...... I......want......you.....to......know I......love....you" she said her voice gasping after each word. As she said her final word the life slowly drained from her, her skin was colder then ever.

No ones pov

He closed her eyes a tear dripping onto her black hair matted with red stains. She was dead. After a few minutes Sky and the specialists arrived looking at her fragile frame in his arms. As they stared at her ice frosted over her. "Nnnno no" Riven shouted as her skin froze he couldn't see her. He wouldn't ever be able to laugh at her, call her, smoke with her do anything with her she was dead.