Fire Part 2

Unedited
Warning- Violence, smoking, mentions of smut

Y/N pov:

Cold handcuffs were placed on my arms, I was dragged through the cafeteria people stopping to look at me I heard whispers, I noticed my brother staring at me, Riven walked in just as I was taken up the stairs. I was shoved into Rosalind's office, "You Y/N will have a confetaition with the Queen to decide what will happen to you." Rosalind said nonchalantly. Guards walked me to my room. I sat down on my bed and just thought until my door opened, Sky walked in. "Y/N what is going on" "Someone told the Queen I killed Andreas I have a meeting to discuss what is going to happen to me" I said looking at my hands my bed dropped down Sky pulled me into a hug. "Its going to be alright"he said rubbing his hand on my shoulder, I got a text from Rosalind.

Evil Sycho Rosalind
Office now

I stood up, "where are you going?" Sky asked worried. "Rosalind wants me" I said. I walked out and to her office leaving Sky in my room. "Rosalind" I said as I walked in. "Y/n you killed Andreas of Eraklyon, so this is your punishment from me." She electrocuted me, sending shocks down my holy she carried this on for hours till my throat dried up enough to stop screaming, I used all my energy to walk to my room.

Sky pov:

After Y/n left I went back to my room to see Riven smoking the room was filled up with smoke. "Seriously" I said annoyed my mind kept wandering to Y/n. "Where did you go?" Riven asked. "My sister needed me" "Is she okay? What happened with the guards earlier." His voice said as he put out his cigarette. "She's going on trial tommorw, but I'm worried she's not herself anymore-" I said, but was cut off hearing a almost silent scream, it was high pitched a girl? Y/n. I ran to her room to see her passed out on her bed tye door flew open Riven right behind me, there was scorch marks on her arms. Riven walked over and placed her head in his lap just brushing his fingers through her hair I started to change her clothes. "Riven close your eyes" I said calmly. "Do you remember that I used to date and sle-" "Really don't want to hear any of that just do it so I can think that she is still innocent" I cut him of. "Trust me she is far from innocent" Riven muttered as he closed his eyes. I got her changed into pajamas. After I was done Riven opened his eyes he laced her down on the bed we just sat and talked. "Why did you two break up?" I asked curiously.

"She came to my room broke up with me and left, then the whole betrayal thing and I was just hurt and she distanced herself." He explained. She was with Rosalind then. "Riv I don't thunk she wanted to break up with you, she was working with Rosalind 2 weeks before then so maybe she had to break up with you, I know she was inlove with you" I said. "What are we going to do tommorow?" He asked, then it hit me she might die, go to prison or anything else tommrow. "I don't know" I said worry etched in both our faces. She started stirring awake.

Y/n pov:

I started to move and wake up as I came to I noticed two people. Sky and Riven? Why would they be here. "What are you two doing here" I asked nervously. "Flame I miss you, I love you" Riven said using the nickname he made me. He pulled my lips against his I didn't stop him. "God I love you Riv" I moaned as we pulled away, our foreheads resting on eachothers. We laughed as we noticed Sky had left. "I know about Rosalind" he said I nodded and pulled back in fir a kiss, we hugged till we both fell asleep. I woke up to rustling. "Riven?" I asked sleepily. "Hey Y/n, sorry did I wake you?" He asked. "No I need to get ready." I stood up and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

" I stood up and walked into the bathroom to get changed

After I came out I saw Riven. "Hey I thought you would be gone?" I said warily. "No I want to walk with you" he said caringly with that we both walked put, heading to Rosalinds body. When we got to the door we looked at eachother. Riven pulled me into a passionate kiss "I love you" he said leaning our heads against eachother. "I love you too, if anything happens make sure Sky lives his life, and tell him I love him" I said walking to the office as I closed the door I heard a faint "Goodbye".

"Miss Y/N your here" Queen Luna said. "Let's begin, you are being charged with 2nd degree murder of Andreas Of Eraklyon" she said calmly. "My Queen if you have seen I killed my father because he was going to kill Saul Silva, I did it to save a life he was taken over by a blood witch" I said trying to reason. "You could have stabbed him somewhere non-fatal and saved him his life" she countered. "I didn't have the time" I raised my voice. "Y/n Of Eraklyon you are charged with 2nd degree murder" She said. "Your punishment is to be left in the hands if Rosalind to do as she pleases in the East Wing" With that guards dragged me away. "NO NO" I shouted trying to reason with her. They dragged me through the school guards holding my arms and legs, as we made our way through the cafeteria people noticed and started whispering then I noticed Sky and Riven. They saw me and started making their way up to me but were stopped. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?" Riven shouted gaining more attention, the heartbreak on his face crushed me. A tear rolled down my face. "Please stop I didn't get to say goodbye" Sky beckoned but was ignored.

When I was in the east wing they tied my hands to a wall my feet dangling of the ground. Rosalind walked in laughing. "This is rather funny isn't it" she said laughing. I ignored her until a searing pain ran across my body, she electrified me. This torture lasted hours till she walked put leaving me hanging from my arms.

Riven pov:

Seeing guards drag her through the cafeteria bome me she looked so helpless. After a they disappeared from my sight I heard screams. Her screams. It broke me hearing my flames screams cross round the school. I was sat smoking in my room when Sky walked in. "You know this is dangerous" "My girlfriend is getting tortured as we speak-" I couldn't finish as he cut me of. "Riven she was my sister, I just got her back to and she killed our father to save me from the pain of me doing it. I lost everything. I didn't even get to say goodbye." Sky replied moving to sit next to me. "She told me to tell you if anything happens she loves you" I said remembering our last encounter. Sky nodded we just sat in silence. Until the screaming stopped. Is she dead?

---

I guess Riven shall never know should I add another part?

---