𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 || 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑼𝒏-𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅

It wouldn't be easy living a life, knowing you did something that ruined your or your beloved's life. Anabia wanted nothing more than to make Aliya realize that in a world full of injustice, there's no place for a woman who, despite having a father, was fatherless. She wanted her daughter to be happy; her ways were flawed, but her intentions weren't. When she wanted Arsalan, she didn't get him, and she still blamed Rubaab for it. No matter how much destruction would happen, some people remain unchanged, and in the case of Rubaab, Anabia could never like the girl.

She never thought Alia would take the step that would be the cause of her own destruction. Laying in her deathbed, Anabia was sobbing in the arms of Haseena Begum, who herself had tears in her eyes. "B-bhabhi...m-meri b-bachi," she cried, sobbing in pain that her daughter left her with. Rubaab was standing in the corner, her hands shaking. She could feel her breath shortening. She knew the location Alia was in, but would it be fair for Alia? Her eyes darted between Anabia and Faizan, who was standing with the police

(Bhabhi, my daughter)

They had decided to search for Alia after Anabia had a minor heart attack. This time there was nothing more important for her than her daughter, not even her health. "Anabia...mil jaegi Alia...aise no ro, tabyat bigar jaegi," Raniya tried to pacify her. Anabia looked at the people comforting her, feeling like drowning in the pit of guilt. She thought maybe Saima was sincere with her, but look, laying in her deathbed, Saima wasn't even present in the hospital.

(We will find alia, do not cry too much, you will get sick)

"Ap fikar na karen Karim Sahab... humne apni poori force tayyar ki hui hai, apne ghar ka maamla hai..jald hi apki beti sath hogi apke. Bas ap uske number per call karte rahiye ga...hum use trace karne ki koshish kar rahe hain," said the Deputy Commissioner of Karachi, standing in front of Karim Shah with some other officers behind him.

(Do not worry karim shah, we have all our force ready, the daughter will here soon, just keep ringing her number till we trace her location)

Rubaab gasped and fisted her phone, turning towards the door she went out and dialed Alia's number, who after some seconds attended the call. "Rubaab kheriyat...sab ko pata chal gaya...mai bas Lahore k lie nikal rahi hun..." She asked Rubaab. Instead of answering, Rubaab started crying. "Kya hua hai Rubaab...roo kyun rahi ho mujhe dar lag raha hai," Alia said in a panicking voice.

(Rubaab, did everyone know now? I am just leaving for lahore)
(Why are you crying? I am scared)

"A-anabia pho...phuppo....ko...heart attack aya hai... please wapas ajao," hearing her, Alia felt the lump in her throat while her knees weakened. "R-rubaab...kya..kahan hai ammi Rubaab" she hurriedly asked. "L-liaquat national," Rubaab was crying and shaking but flinched when someone put their hands on her shoulder. Turning around, she saw Rimsha, " kya hua...ro nhi Rubaab phuppo theek hojaengi" Rimsha, unknown to what Rubaab did, comforted her while Rubaab could only bite her lips in guilt and shed tears.

(Anabia phuppo got heart attack, please come back)
(Where is ammi rubaab?)
(Why are you crying? Its okay phuppo will be okay?)

Alia felt like she would die at any moment. If not today, then never. She had this phrase in her mind while she was running towards the reception to ask the room her mother was in. When she got the number, she again hurried. Reaching there, she saw Arsalan, Faizan, Karim Shah, and Adnaan Shah standing there. Her head was lowering in shame while she reached there.

Arsalan was the first one to see her; his first instinct came, and he breathed out a sigh of relief seeing her, his eyes wide. "Alia," saying he went towards her and hugged her. Alia broke down in his warm embrace. Now all of their attention was on her. They hugged her, making sure she was okay. This wasn't what she was expecting, but she was glad they didn't make a scene.

Pulling away, she asked for her mother, and they took her inside the room. Her eyes again started shedding tears, seeing her mother, plugged with wires. Anabia, upon seeing her, burst out and hugged her, making them both cry. "Meri Bachi... meri bachi...ye kya kia tune...." Anabia's voice was filled with pain, all of them standing there could feel it. "Ammi...maaf kardo...gharbra gai thi mai..." Alia said to her mother. Faizan's eyes were on her. When she said she wasn't marrying him, he thought maybe it was a wedding glitch...

(What did you do)
(Please forgive me...i got scared)

Oh, how he wished it was...now he was slightly regretting not listening to her in wedding preparation..." D-doctor said...k I may not live alia...you broke me completely bache" Alia cried more; Haseena hugged her " ammi...aisa nhi bolo Please ....mai kabhi aisa nhi karungi...." She stuttered while saying a lot...

(Ammi dont say it! I will never do it again)

Anabia stopped crying and gestured Alia to come closer, " tune nam kharab kardia hai Alia...mai teri khushiyan chahti hun akhri bar...karle shadi Faizan se...mai feel kar sakti hun...mere pass zada waqt nhi hai..." Said Anabia, Alia nodded in a haze. Nothing mattered more than her mother...

(You ruined everything alia, I wanted your happiness! Do marry him, please i know I wont live much)

Karim Shah nodded at Arsalan, knowing his baby sister really doesn't have much time; they called for Molvi, and after the painful 1 hour, Alia's lips muttered her fate, "qabool hai." Anabia, while breathing heavily, said in Alia's ear, " y-ye t-t..tera sho-h..har hai... K-khsuh rakhna... or g-give t-the un-expec-ted a c-chance...."

(He is your husband now, stay happy)

Alia looked at her mother and nodded; Anabia smiled and called Faizan. "m-maaf ka-karna me-eri jaan...m-meri b-beti ko o-or mu-jhe bhi...khush rehna," she said her last words and closed her eyes with a hint of a smile on her face.

(Please forgive me beta, keep my daughter happy)

The beeping of the machine pulled Alia out of her haze. She saw her mother taking her last breath, and everyone was crying. She felt her dam break and broke out crying painfully. Faizan, who was in tears, moved forward to hug his wife, not bearing to see her in this condition, His wife! Never expected the unexpected....

Arsalan was hugging Rubaab; she was shivering, shortening breaths while crying badly. She somehow blamed herself too, or maybe she can feel the pain of Alia... Rimsha was hugging her mother too while Ali called the doctors, even though they all know she isn't alive anymore but still, their hearts hurt...

Who would've thought that they will have to face this day so soon. Alia's pain knew no bound but one more person was in pain, Faizan who still didn't forget the way she left but this time nothing more than his wife mattered to him completely...