Prologue: When the Waifu first came to you.

Enjoy the spiritual successor to "Revenge of the Majin"!

- Y/N's POV –

Hello, people of the world. My name is Y/N L/N(Your Name Last Name), I'm a simple guy living in a decent apartment that works as a game developer with an all-right salary. I also happened to wake up from a two-month coma after being a good Samaritan. Great life Right?

I was on my way home, humming happily since I can pay the bills and also have ordered a takeout until that one particular person that I wanted to avoid appeared... My little brother B/N (Brothers name) who's around 16 and has black and purple hair. He lives with me since we have no parents, but you can't blame me for wanting to avoid him

B/N: Y/N! How is my favorite bro this fine eve--

Y/N: *Sigh* You broke my iPad, still mad!

B/N: Oh come on! You're still pissed about that! I said I was sorry.

Y/N: If saying sorry could fix anything. We'd live in a very different world.

B/N: Meh. Whatever man, You mind( Hands me one of his bags) Great let's bail. (Sprints on forward to my place while carrying the lighter bag)

Yeah, this is my brother, a pervert, and an otaku on the inside. Though I still give a damn about him enough.

Y/N: Anyway, I ordered Chinese, by the time we reach home it should be here.

B/N: Sweet! (Turns a corner and we're almost home, a just happen to see a delivery driver waiting by the door).

"Mr. Y/N L/N," He asks me" I have an order for you, Yum-yum egg rolls and Noodles cups plus fortune cookies"

"Yeah that's me," I say to him as I take the bag and pay with my credit card " Thanks"

He leaves on his motorcycle as we make our way to our apartment. When I open the door, I feel relieved to finally be home.

B/N: Ima eat my food in my room and play some PS5, you wanna join bro?

Y/N: Nah. Ima hit the hay for now.

B/N: Suit yourself.

B/N takes his food and goes to his room, It's pretty late and a responsible elder sibling would probably not allow the younger to play this late (it was around 9 pm), but It was the holiday, and honestly, he wouldn't stop anyway.

So I eat my food, watch some TV, read a book, and prepare myself for morning training by setting out my clothes for tomorrow before hitting the hay.

. . .

. . .

KILL'

'Huh...?'

KILL THEM. EVERYONE OF THEM!

'What was that?!' I think in my head, turning in my sleep.

KILL EVERY HUMAN. KILL THEM ALL!

What the fu--!!

"GLASS SHATTERED NOISES"

I opened my eyes and checked my surroundings. Why is it pitch black? Is the power out already? I walk around since I can mentally picture my room and go for my door, I open it and look around, trying the light switch though it fails. I can hear B/N in his room sleeping as he moves a lot in his sleep and his door is slightly open.

"Huh . . . now I could have sworn to be hearing some voice earlier . . . Oh well, better go back to—

"Knock!"

Y/N: Huh?

"Knock!"

"Knock!"

"Knock!"

Y/N: I-is . . someone knocking on my door, this late?

As I go downstairs to the door, I glance at the digital clock on the wall and it reads "00:05", just past midnight. Who would come here at a time like this?

The knocking continues, albeit it is at a slowing pace, I cautiously go for the handle, bracing myself. I happen to train in martial arts, but you can never be too careful. Very slowly open the door, and I get the greatest surprise of my life!

"Thud!"

When I opened the door, it was immediately pushed open, and the next thing I knew something had just toppled over me.

Y/N: W-what the?!

A person lay on top of me. And . . .It was. . . A—A girl! A braided silver-haired girl was currently lying on top of me . . . So either I dreaming or-(I pinch myself) Oh wow! I'm not dreaming!

???: Uh . . . Ugh . . .

Y/N: Sh-she! She's coming too.

The girl slowly moved her head a bit until I found myself looking at her face and slowly opened her eyes, bright blue Beautiful eyes.

???: Ugh. . . Hu-uh . . . W-wait? . . . C-cap . . . tain?

Y/N: Huh?

The girl stared at me with somewhat open eyes, then for a moment they opened up properly, and I looked for someone who was recognizing someone else.

???: I-It worked. . I. . . I . . . I found you again . . Cap . . . tain . ..

And with that, she fainted while still on top of me.

Prologue: END!