Chapter 7 Part 2: Smiles and revelations. Welcome back, Captain-sama.

A/N: The cover image for this story will soon change! This is due to wanting to make this story more unique since I find the same cover on a few other Wattpad stories—just a heads up.

Honkai Question: Out of the following options, which best describes how you felt when Otto Apocalypse died?

1)Good riddance. He made the lives of Kiana, her friends, and many other's a living hell. Glad he's dead.

2) Meh. I don't care, he died, and that's all.

3) [Insert intense crying here] HE FINALLY!!!! *SNIFF* SAVED KALLEN!!!!

The offer to co-write still stands. Here is the link:

[https://www.wattpad.com/story/335806930-danmachi-eminence-of-the-grand-emergence].

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A summary of the recent events, all of which make up the first arc of the story:

Former shut-in neet Y/N L/N lives with his younger brother B/N L/N in an apartment. He works in a gaming company that develops games centred around their mascot, the "Homu". Y/N recently awoke from a two-month coma six months before the story. Throughout those six months rebuilt himself and learnt martial arts through various YouTube videos; he also got his brother to join him.

One night after a typical day, Y/N wakes up in the middle of the night, and before he goes back to sleep, there's a knocking on the door. He opens it, too but is shocked when a silver-haired girl falls on him, weakly calling him "Captain" before passing out. Y/N put her on the sofa, but then she woke up after talking to herself then proceeded to pin Y/N to the wall by the neck, acting all weird.

Before life is choked out of him, Y/N attempts to catch a single tear trickling down her cheek; this somehow causes the girl to drop him before clenching her head in pain and calling for Y/N's hand, which he gives before she is then knocked unconscious by an awake B/N. Now out cold, the brothers notice a dropped phone unlocks itself after it "scans" Y/N's face. Another girl with cabbage hair explains that other people are also looking for him, and most might kill him and that all Y/N needs to do is "touch" them so they won't. Neither brother understands any of this.

Fast forward to the following day. Y/N goes out to the shop nearby; on his way back, he encounters a little girl lying on the floor that he somehow finds familiar; before he can do something, some thugs appear, but Y/N beats them up. Then the girl wakes up to abruptly bite him on the neck, though she is too weak to pierce the skin. She runs off before Y/N can say anything.

Y/N returns home to see the girl who appeared the night before awake and gaming with B/N. The moment she see's him, she bursts into tears. Y/N consoles her and then introduces herself as Kiana Kaslana. She tells him that she and her friends came from another world to find him but were all separated during an "attack." She also shows a picture on Y/N's phone where he recognises one of the girls as the one he just encountered earlier, Theresa Apocalypse.

The two go to find her, which they do, bringing her back to the apartment along with "JUDAH". Before explaining anything lore worthy, she loses herself and begins to fight them. Kiana switches with another persona within her, "Sirin", who warps herself, Y/N and Theresa to another dimension. Fast forward, and they can stop her using Y/N's "mysterious Powers" and "JUDAH".

They go back to the apartment. Kiana talks about how she met Y/N in the other world. She mentions "Bianka" during this, which Y/N seems to recognise. He goes to his room and stares at a picture of her . . . this accounts for nothing.