Chapter 1: Cute girls tend to be very strong.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Hello everyone. My name is Y/N L/N, just your average guy, with an average life., who woke up from a 2-month coma, lives with a little-shit brother in a fairly nice apartment, likes gaming (specifically gacha games), regularly keeps up with training . . . and currently staring at a silver-haired girl I placed on my sofa sometime after she fell on top of me when I opened my front door.

With her lying there, I carefully took a good look at who I just brought into my apartment. She had white hair tied into two big braids, and I remember she had bright calm blue eyes before she passed out. She was wearing a white and orange jacket over what looked to be a white bodysuit with splashes of orange and black scattered along it. For a moment I wanted to pat her down and see if she had an ID card or some other form of identity material. But I didn't go through with it when I initially reached out my hand, for I took a good look at her face, a tired quite pale face that tells me that she must have been through a lot, as well as a face that, oddly, it's also giving me the weirdest case of Deja vu.

"Just where did you come from?" I ask myself as I unknowingly rub my head before getting up." I guess . . . I could at least find her a blanket or something . . . then wait till morning to get answers. Yeah! I'll do just that. . . but where do I keep spare blank--

???: ....mmmm.... stop...no...

Y/N: huh? (I turn back and notice she's moved somewhat)

???: I won't.... let you... I won't...

The girl seems distressed, and she's squinting her eyes hard, in fact, she also seems to be . . . crying?

???: Out.... get out... of my head...no...No...

She suddenly rolled off the sofa and onto the floor, her hands were clenched onto her head and she grunted several times.

"Woah! Hey!" I kneel to her level" What's wrong? What's going on!"

???: Run... Cap..tain...get out of here....please...!

She opened her teary eyes and looked at me with fear and I was surprised that one of her blue eyes was now orange-yellow...

"Hurry!... Go!... Before!...She!...She!...GAAAAAAAUHHHHHGGGG!!!"

The next thing I knew, I felt myself slam into the "Heavily insulated and very soundproof" wall of my apartment. With effort, I painfully opened one of my eyes to see the girl still on her knees... but with a sinister smile and now two orange-yellow eyes.

 but with a sinister smile and now two orange-yellow eyes

(A/N: Ignore wings and lances)

"And another bends to my will, as supposed to" Is what she said before looking at me "Oh How fitting! Killing you with the hand of one of many who adore you"

Suddenly, the girl came towards me with such intense speed, and with minimum effort hoisted me up by the neck and pinned me to the wall

Y/N: Eccch! ACK! Gah--Accc!