The family reunion

The mainland training center was filled with voices of various people including the bots.

Cody was talking with Frankie, and CeCe was playing with High Tide.

Kade was over at the snack table with his hand in his second bowl of popcorn, Dani who had taken the day off from test pilot duty was talking with her partner Blades.

"Awesome party, Blades!" Dani spoke sipping her punch.

The rotary grinned knowing that his partner really liked his parties.

Ever since the team got split up across the world by Optimus Prime, it has been 17 years since then.

Chase was talking to the chief and Doc about the scrubber initiative, Doc was explaining that the scrubber initiative had been very successful over the last year.

Cody and Frankie came over to Doc and joined in the conversation.

Cody who had grown up significantly over the past 17 years looked at the small baby boy that was in Frankie's arms.

They had finally tied the knot after keeping the dating life a secret from their family.

Dani and Taylor also joined, Chase and Doc, Taylor and Dani had been married for two years now.

CeCe who was 13 by now but still acted very much like an eight-year-old because of her autism was listening to high-tide tell one of his many stories.

"Very interesting!" Chase had noted when Doc finished explaining the scrubber initiative.

"Indeed!" Chief agreed.

"And many more are being built around the world, since the first batch was being built in China we now have a lot more factories around the world, we even started building one here on the mainland!" Doc finished explaining.

Doc felt something tug on his leg and he looked down to see one of his nieces tugging on his leg.

The young girl had brown hair and blue eyes, her hair was braided into pigtails and she had on a pink dress.

"Evelyn, Evelyn, where are you?" Graham called.

"She is over here!" Chase answered.

Graham went over and picked up his daughter.

"Evelyn, you know you shouldn't run off like that!" Graham gently scolded.

"Yes daddy!" Evelyn piped up.

Graham put his daughter back on the floor and went to go find Amy with Evelyn not far behind.

Heatwave was standing in a corner by himself he wasn't really one for parties, QuickShadow had insisted that he come to Blades parties but at first Heatwave had refused complaining that he didn't like it, but since QuickShadow had insisted he came anyway.

Boulder was talking with Graham and Amy, he saw Heatwave standing in the corner by himself and decided to go and talk to him.

"Hey, Heatwave, why are you all alone over here?" Boulder asked.

"Because, I don't like parties they are too loud and too many people." Heatwave mumbled.

"But this is a family reunion we haven't seen each other in 17 years, how can you not be happy?" Boulder questioned further.

Heatwave's icy glare told him enough and Boulder backed off.

"What I don't understand is why you have to be so unhappy at these things, Heatwave!" Boulder gently spoke before moving on to find Frankie and Cody.

CeCe was looking for her father and her mother, once she had found her father she stood with him for a while not saying anything.

"Hey CeCe, didn't see you there!" Doc spoke up when he saw his daughter.

CeCe was flapping her hands and jumping up and down and making a low humming noise.

"Go home, go home now!" CeCe announced.

"No, not right now, daddy is talking with Uncle Chase and Chief, so you need to be patient!" Doc spoke calmly.

CeCe didn't seem to like that idea and she started flapping even more and jumping up and down more violently.

"Celine, i've told you to be patient, where is High Tide?" Doc scolded gently.

CeCe was autistic so yelling wouldn't help, that would just upset her even more, she didn't have many words even though she was 13, she mostly used words she heard others say or that she picked up from TV and movies.

But "go home" was a word that she knew well because her sister and parents used it often.

"What's wrong?" Boulder asked, coming over.

"Celine won't calm down, she won't tell me why she's upset." Doc answered.

Frankie who was standing next to her father noticed that her younger sister was having a meltdown.

"Hey, CeCe what's wrong?" Frankie asked.

By this point CeCe had thrown a chair and screamed at her father.

Doc tried to stop her from throwing another chair but it didn't work.

"Boulder you know how to talk to teenagers maybe you can talk to her." Chief told Boulder.

"I'll give it a try!" Boulder answered as he got closer to CeCe who by this point had sat down on the floor and was rocking back-and-forth.

"CeCe, CeCe, can you look at your Uncle Boulder, please stop, we love you I don't want to see you get hurt." Boulder gently called.

For a moment she had to stop crying long enough to look at Boulder.

Cody went over to CeCe and sat down on the floor next to her.

"Hey CeCe, remember that game we used to play?" He asked.

"Simon says!" CeCe excitedly squealed.

"Simon says, stop throwing chairs, it's not safe!" Cody responded.

"CeCe you need to stop throwing chairs, it's not safe." CeCe repeated.

Kade rolled his eyes. "Why does she still do that?"

"Because, that's how she communicates it's her way of saying she's sorry!" Graham answered Kade.

Cody reached out to hand to help CeCe but she wouldn't take it instead she sat there.

"No thank you!"  CeCe monotoned.

Cody shrugged as he went to his father and the bots who stood around CeCe except for Heatwave who was still standing in the corner looking grumpier than ever.