A new friend?

After Bumblebee had hung up, the other bots all looked at each other, Heatwave went over to Cody.

"Why doesn't  Stevie wanna talk to me, I thought we were friends!" Cody said, after a long period of silence.

"That's it, I'm going back to the fire house and getting him!" Heatwave angrily shouted, as he transformed into a fire truck, and drove off.

Boulder went over to Cody and laid  a servo on Cody's shoulder.

"He might not have meant it that way." Boulder reassured.

"I doubt that!" Cody said dejectedly, tears starting to fall.

——————————-
At the fire house when Heatwave arrived back, he saw Stevie, lounging on the couch with the remote in his hand.

Heatwave transformed and stomped over to where Stevie was sitting.

"Hey, you better go apologize to Cody, you hurt his feelings, I understand that you might have been treated special back will you come from but in Griffin rock we are family, do you understand me?" Heatwave nearly shouted.

"Yeah, whatever, not my problem!" Stevie spoke dryly.

"Not your problem?" Heatwave filmed.

"Stevie Wonder, you better have a good reason for this!" Heatwave scolded.

"I don't, I'm just used to getting my own way, when Cody said he was leaving. I said it was ok, but honestly I'm not ok right now!" Stevie spoke.

"Somebody hast to teach you some manners!" Heatwave shouted.

"And someone need to teach you to keep quiet!" Stevie joked, putting his hands on his ears.

Heatwave growled, and then walked out of the fire house and transformed and headed back to the lab.

———————————-

At the lab, when Heatwave returned the atmosphere in the laboratory was one of hatred and anger, Cody had emptied his suitcase and was angrily rummaging around in a drawer.

"Heatwave, your back!" Kade spoke.

"Yeah, well there ain't nothing nicer than being rejected out of your own home." Heatwave admonished as he transformed.

"What happened?" Blades asked.

"Stevie thinks because he's famous he can get away with anythin!" Heatwave answered.

"Oh my!" Doc spoke coming up to the group.

"Maybe he has a good reason for it!" Kade spoke.

Heat wave simply rolled his optics and transformed and sped out of the lab.

"Where is he going?" Kade asked.

"Probably just for a drive!" Doc spoke.

———————————

Out on the open roads of Griffin rock, Heatwave could feel free, even though he didn't have to act like a mindless robot in front of the citizens anymore, sometimes he still felt trapped!

"Where the hell did we go wrong, what is that brats problem, doesn't he know I'm the boss!" Heatwave grumbled to himself as he drove.

Then all of a sudden a young man stepped in front of Heatwave's and he needed to stop.

"What the hell!" Heatwave shouted, slamming on his brakes.

I'm sorry, but I need your help!"

"Milton?" Heatwave asked.

"You got it!" Milton smiled, but
he smile quickly dissipated.

"Heatwave, I need your help, I got a text from my dad, saying that he was going to leave Griffin rock, and all that because Cody didn't tell him that he was going to move in with Frankie!" Milton explained.

"And how am I supposed to help you?" Heatwave asked as Milton hopped into his front seat and they were on the way to the lab.

"I don't know, but I think that my father's gonna do something reckless!" Milton explained.

—————————-

Back at the fire house, Stevie decided to pack his bags because he needed to leave Griffin rock.

He decided to tell no one of this, why would they care? He thought to himself as he packed the last of his belongings and slung the bag over his shoulder and pressed the button for the fire house doors to open.

Bumblebee tried to stop him, but he couldn't, Bumblebee just stood there as Stevie left for probably the last time ever.

—————

Once back at the lab, Milton hopped out of Heatwave, and Heatwave transformed, and walked up to the others.

"Hey everyone, I need your help!" Milton sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Good to see you again, Milton!" Cody spoke.

"Wish I could say the same  but I got a text from dad saying that he was upset and was thinking about leaving because you didn't tell him that you were moving in with your wife!" Milton explained.

"I can't help you with that, and I most certainly not helping Stevie, or preventing him from leaving, he's done enough damage to my family!" Cody put his foot down.

Milton let out a heavy sigh.

"All right then, I'm going to go to the fire house and talk with my father!" Milton spoke before leaving.

———————

At the fire house, Stevie had all of his bags packed and Bumblebee was still trying to get him not to leave.

"Bumblebee, I know you don't understand but I'm leaving!" Stevie said to bumblebee.

Bumblebee only saw Stevies lips move, but no words come out, he shrugged and went back to what he was doing.

Then the came knock on the door, Stevie went to open the door.

"Who's there?" he asked.

"It's me, your son, Milton!" Milton said.

"Well, come in, as you can see I'm leaving, I've been nothing but trouble, I shouldn't have come here!" Stevie spoke as he sat down on the couch.

"Hey now, don't talk like that!" Milton tried to reassure his father.

Stevie let out a heavy sigh and rolled his eyes, then he got up, took his suitcase and left.

Milton and Bumblebee who had poked his head out of the next room, showed a glance, but didn't say anything.

"Well, I guess it's just us now!" Milton said, but Bumblebee didn't react because he didn't hear him.

—————

That night, on the side of the road, Stevie flag down a passing motorist, who took him all the way to Nashville.

"I don't need these people, they have done nothing for me!" Stevie thought to himself as he was walking the streets.

"Hey buddy, you've got some spare change, food, anything!" an old homeless man asked coming way too close for Stevie's comfort.

"Haven't you ever heard of social distancing?" Stevie nearly yelled at the man and just kept walking.