It's Christmas time

Early the next morning, the entire family was downstairs for Christmas, they had already decorated and put up the tree the day before.

"What did you get me, auntie Dani?" Evelyn asked as she picked up a box with her name on it.

Dani smiled and ruffled her niece's hair.

"Open it!" Graham encouraged.

Evelyn tore off the wrapping paper and found a camera and a tripod with in the box, she got up and went over to hug her auntie.

"Thank you, auntie Dani!" Evelyn smiled.

"You're welcome." Dani spoke.

"Uncle Kade, what did you get me?" Evelyn asked.

Kade tried to hide his grin as he got out a big box.

"Whoa, that's for me?" Evelyn asked.

"For who else would it be, Stevie?" Kade asked sarcastically.

Stevie smirked but continued reading a book that Chief had given him.

CeCe had wandered over to see what Stevie was up to.

"Hey kiddo, merry Christmas!" Stevie said, not taking his hands off of the book.

"Merry Christmas!" CeCe echoed.

"CeCe, uncle Blades, and uncle Chase have something for you!" Blades called.

CeCe immediately went over to Blades and Chase and sat down.

"Have something?" CeCe asked.

"Yeah, close your eyes." Blades instructed.

CeCe closed her eyes and Chase handed her a box, then instructed her to open her eyes.

CeCe opened the box to reveal a pair of noise canceling headphones and a communication book inside the box.

"What do you say to uncle Blades and uncle Chase?" Doc coaxed as he came over.

"Thank you, uncle Blades and uncle Chase." CeCe whooped, jumping up and down.

"It's not over yet, look what Uncle Cody has for you." Cody chuckled as he came over.

CeCe ripped open the box that Cody had given her to reveal a skateboard and a helmet.

"Thank you, Cody." CeCe smiled.

"You're welcome, sweetie!" Cody chuckled.

————————————————

That evening Chief and Stevie and Cody were playing cards, while Heatwave, Boulder and Chase were playing with Evelyn in the bunker.

"You can't catch me." Evelyn cheered as Heatwave and Chase tried to catch her.

Heatwave stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the photo of Emily that hung on the wall above his designated sleeping area.

"Heatwave, what is the matter?" Chase asked as he picked up Evelyn.

"I don't know, I just... I wish I could've done more." Heatwave choked back tears.

"It was not your fault, you should not blame yourself." Chase tried to comfort his friend.

"Thank you, Chase but it won't help right now, I just have to go for a drive." Heatwave acknowledged as he transformed and drove out of the bunker.