Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Libraries

    Looking at the tall library and the messy world, Yun Luxing suddenly missed the happy time of Zhongyun Hospital. Looking at Qi Fengmian, she cried and said, "I miss Lao Wu and the others. Let's go find them in two days." She wanted to know if there was anyone worse than her.

    Of course Qi Fengmian would not refuse her, because he also planned to go back to the hospital to get the injection back.

    Seeing that Yun Luxing's mood had improved, Qi Fengmian lifted his legs and walked into the hospital. He said to Yun Luxing, "It will take a few trips to finish the book. We need to move faster." Knowing where to get a long knife, that tool axe is out.

    Yun Luxing finally recovered from her miserable life in the future, and hurriedly followed up with Qi Fengmian, who was walking at the forefront. The other party was slender and calmly walked towards the dark library, holding a sharp long knife in his hand.

    Unlike Qi Fengmian who had changed to a new weapon, Yun Luxing still held the familiar small kitchen knife in her hand. In fact, Qi Fengmian also brought back a new weapon for her recently, but probably because she personally used this knife to kill monsters, Yun Luxing loved her kitchen knife very much, so she brought it with her this time.

    The light inside the tall library is dim, and the open door is like a huge open mouth, silently waiting for the prey to enter. Yun Luxing clenched the kitchen knife uneasily and couldn't help looking around at the empty space.

    The library is opposite the town hall, and the blood on the ground has dried up to black dirt. Different from what she imagined, there are no broken limbs on the street, only bloodstains and collapsed buildings on the ground, silently telling the tragedy.

    Yun Luxing was a little curious, pulled Qi Fengmian and asked, "Why are there no corpses on the street?" According to the novel, there shouldn't be many corpses on the street.

    Qi Fengmian glanced at her and said lightly, "Not only do humans lack food, but so do monsters. Monsters in an evolved state need a lot of food to replenish their energy, and of course they won't be stupid enough to throw them on the streets."

    Yunlu Xing was surprised for a moment, and then felt that this logic seemed to be normal. For monsters, human beings are food. If you can't eat it, you can take it home and store it. Of course, it will not be thrown anywhere.

    When she and Qi Fengmian stepped into the library, there was a stench of decayed corpses. Yun Luxing, who was caught off guard, frowned and couldn't help but look in the direction where the stench came from.

    Inside the library, all eyes are white.

    The hall of the library was covered with dense white spider webs, which covered the top of the head, and on these spider webs hung corpses wrapped in spider silk and turned into cicada chrysalis. The corpses looked to have been around for a while, now in the season of slow warming, and the weather was getting warmer.

    The corpse kept dripping with yellow saliva, exuding a strong stench.

    Several human-faced spiders gathered not far away. This group of human-faced spiders was the same as Yunluxing and the others they saw in the supermarket at the beginning of the apocalypse. The upper body was human, and the lower body was bloated flesh and spider legs.

    The human-faced spider was only as tall as Qi Fengmian's waist, and it was gnawing at several corpses on the ground with a frantic expression. It looked like it had just been born.

    But the strange thing is that the facial features on their faces are not the same, they are different faces. Yun Luxing felt an inexplicable sense of surprise in her heart. She knew that monsters were originally formed by combining human beings and other creatures, but she didn't know if the same was true for juveniles.