DID HER FEELINGS EVER MATTERED?

"There is love in holding on and there is love in letting go." - Elizabeth Bert.

Today is Khushi's barsi. Gupta's are here for it, for Akash because after Khushi's death her babuji's health also deteriorate and he passed away.

Arnav lost all rights he had on her. Their first marriage was just a contract and not legally registered. He was the who mocked love and marriage. After his generation no one will ever know of their relationship. They will never be together in the family tree.

He was a fool, there no use of regretting it anymore. Nothing can be done. He is just her sister's brother in law. Nothing more...

GUPTA refused to acknowledge their unborn child which perished with her. They don't want to stain on their daughter name. His child..

He never thought of having a family.. What more child. He don't like children but when he think about their.. His and Khushi's child. Mixtures of both of them. How wonderful child would he/she will be?

His heart is crying out loud as stand away from them. He is no one to her.. God he is missing her badly.

___________________

Outside SHANTIVAN

She arrived at her destination as per his request. She look huge mansion and wonder will they let her in just like that? She called the security who looked at her like she is a ghost.

"Namaste, I want to meet Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada." She requested.

He quickly open the gate and guide her inside, can't believe his eyes.

As she walks into the mansion she feels like she lived here before. A mere thought send shivers throughout her body..

No... she has to do this..

She reached to the hall where everyone in the family gathered, doing some kind of Puja.

Dejavu hits her.. She have been here before.. Same home. Someone's barsi. She feels awkward to disturb them. She should wait for them to finish it first. She stand by side the pillar.

Arnav feel like a peaceful air hitting just like when she is near him. He turn and saw her standing there silently as if she waiting for them.

She feels so real. No, she died already, she was burned before his eyes turned into pile of ashes which then they spread into the river. There is no way she could be alive. She is just his hallucination which he do not want disturb.

Fearing it might disappear into air.

"Even your illusion is not looking at me. I've commit such a sin ain't I?" Tears blurred his eyes.

She felt someone staring at intensely, she turn and saw his brown eyes which looking at her like hawk.

Her tears started coming out suddenly. Her heart beats fast, her head felt like bursting. Her vision darken, he hold into his arms as she begin to fall.

"KHUSHI!" Whole family saw them but their eyes only locked on one person, unconscious KHUSHI.

_________________

Hospital.

They rushed her to the hospital, Arnav was really freaked out, his heartbeat really did stop for second when she was passed out.

He almost lost his mind. He couldn't stop himself from going crazy, threatening the doctor by yanking his collar, saying that if he didn't save her, he would blow up the hospital.

Just like a madman.

As she was examined by the doctor.

Mami who couldn't believe her eyes asked a valid question.

"Is this real Patti Saree? If she is real one then who is that person who dead in her place? "

They kept silent, they can't say anything until doctor tell them.

Doctor Mehra come out and told them Only her family members to enter. Arnav stood still as their relationship is complicated.

_________________

Payal entered room, she can't define her feelings right her baby sister is alive before her eyes. Whom she thought had died 3years ago.

"Why are you just standing there JIJI?" Tears pours out Payal's eyes, she ran and hugged her sister and kissed her cheeks.

"KHUSHI.. We thought... We lost you.. Where were you all this years?" Payal cupped her lovely face.

"JIJI.. I don't remember.. I can't my head hurt. I was on the train.. Years what you mean?"

"It's OK Khushi you don't have to.." She stopped when she saw ARNAV enter her ward. Payal expression freeze. Arnavji?

His eyes are bloodshot red, stood looking at Khushi like a wronged child. But she looked up ignorantly.

"Why is he here JIJI? Did he check on me, whether I died or not?" She sneered.

""Khushi, I know you are angry, and if I explained now you would not believe me. But 3 year have passed. I beg u please don't speak like that. I am sorry. I wronged you again and again but..." She cut his words of saying.

"But what Mr. Raizada? You will love me when you like, hate will me when you feel so? What about me? I... Did my feelings ever mean anything to you? Why should I trust you again? How I can trust you again?" Her eyes moistened with tears.

He only felt his heart stinging painfully, how to make her trust him again?

"JIJI tell to him get out.. Now!" He felt his heart shred into pieces as he went out the ward.

_________________

Here Arnav..

Was told by Doctor Mehra. Khushi is suffering from amnesia which she forget what happens in her after the accident. She doesn't know anything so they should never pressure her to remember. She need recovered on her own.

All she needs is rest and their care.
Do not say anything that shocks her for few months. Because there is risk she might fall into coma.

He doesn't care where she is these years. All he need is her. That's all he ever wanted.. Alive. He will hold on to her.

He inhaled.. His breath his back.

_________________

Here at hotel.

Rathore finished drinking a whole bottle Rum and smashed it on the ground.

His PA flinched at sight of his boss going crazy. Why regret now after letting her go.

"Boss, please stop drinking like this.."

He clenched his jaw and glared at his frightened PA and collapse on his bed.

"Did she.. Forget everything now?" his nose turned sour, and his chest felt like a big hammer was smashing his bones. The pain made his voice weak.

"Yes, boss."

"KHUSHI.... HAHAH.. I've never called you that right? Hahaha.."

Raghvendra Pratap Rathore felt that during his life he had never been in such a miserable state.

To be Continued...

Pls comment and let me know what you think of this chapter. It's motivates me.