STRANGER DANGER

“Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown

Construction side, Night time.

“Mmm.. Mmm” Shyam manohar jha’s eyes and mouth are covered by black cloth. He is tied to the chair in sitting position.

2 days ago he successfully escaped from jail. He lurks around Laxmi Nagar to see Khushi but Some people kidnapped him.

It must be Arnav!

Goons took off his cloth that covered his eyes.

Rathore sitting arrogantly on a chair with a evil smirk assembling his favourite gun.

“Say Shyam, do you know who I am?”

“Mhmmm” His mouth is still covered, how is he supposed to speak? He nod no.

“hahaha.. That’s right how could you know me..” He snickered as his goon handed him his alcohol bottle.

“RAGHVENDRA PRATAP RATHORE. Your ex-wife’s half- elder brother” He signal take it cloth on his mouth off.

“Ahh.. ARVIND MALIK’S? Son?” Bastard son Shyam said in his mind.

Rathore lit up his cigarette out of habit and suddenly remembered her.

“Stay away.. I told you for 37th time I don’t like this smell. Why won’t you stop smoking?” Her angry voice sounded so cute. His chest is burning painful. You don’t love her.. You don’t want her.. Never forget your plan, he reminds himself and he continues to smoke.

“You want REVENGE right? I will help you.. I will do anything.” Shyam pleaded in fear.

“Do you thing I need your help.. Haha Interesting.. Everything.. Everything that is happening is all of it according to my plan.” Once Rathore make moves nobody can stop him.

Rathore looked at him boredly and signal goon to finish him off.

He have connection with mafia to cover up all his dirty work, if Arnav Singh Raizada is Fashion Business genius. He is criminal business tycoon who everyone fears. He continues to drink to ease his pain. He cannot survive without seeing her. Soon..

____________

He went back to his hotel in drunken state with a woman accompany him.

She looks worried for him.

He switched on music and they started to dance. He swirl her around until she falls into his arms. His dark eyes looked at her. He start to laughing again, he is going insane right?

He went back to his drawer and take a bunch of medication inside it. He took it and looked back at the lovely lady who is smiling at him.

He changed into his robe while she is there.

“Why won’t you disappear darling? It is because I cheated you? I’m so sorry. It’s all ARVIND MALIK’S FAULT which we all his children will be paying for, sorry to drag you into this mess.”

“Shyam won’t disturb you anymore. Only I have the rights to hurt.. Because I am your..” HE FALLS ASLEEP.

In his empty room with no one but himself.

_______________

Next day at Temple

Nani went there with Anjali to pray for their family happiness. Anjali met her friend there and start talking to her, nani went to sit down by a tree.

She suddenly had hard time breathing and start choking. “Water” .. She tried to call Anjali or anyone but can’t speak.

Then He gave her the water and saved her, rubbed her back kindly and asks if she is alright.

“Thank you beta. What’s your name beta?”

“Raghav Rathore, ARVIND MALIK And SUMITHA’S ONLY SON NANI JI.” His words sending her thunders. God send her a way of redemption for their family.

She holds his hold and said out of desperation. “Come with me to my home beta, please. We need to talk but not here. “

“mm” He agreed, knowing what she gonna do. She will give whatever he asks for. Say Nani Ji.. Will you give your Grandson Arnav’s life to me? His Khushi? He thought darkly..

“Stupid this is not the right time to think about it. You could have killed the whole family if you wanted to, it was you also planned this. So do it right!” He controlled his selfish desires.

Anjali was kind of confused by seeing a complete stranger with her nani and nani told her that they have bring him home.

“Who is he?”

________________

SHANTIVAN

Khushi keeps ignoring Arnav’s words as she praying to her devi maiyaa to keep all the evil being away from her life, eyeing at Arnav.

He stand by her side and pray to surprise.

“What? Won’t your devi maiyaa accept my prayers? Why are looking at me like that?” He asked teased her.

Payal who saw them praying together told Khushi that Arnav been praying to Devi maiyaa for last 3 years.

“To bring you back.. Even though I thought it was impossible but I hoped for miracle. Now that miracle is before. I believe her now. ” Arnav confessed genuinely.

Khushi felt touched by his words but chose to be silent and continue to pray.

“Devi Maiyaa, from last night I have a feeling something gonna happen. Please make it alright..”

At same time.

He stepped into Shantivan with Nani and Anjali.

Nani order HP to call everyone to living room immediately now.

Few minutes later at living room.

They looked confused by nani’s action.

Mami broke the silence by asking.

“What happen Sasuma? Why sudden emergency meetings?”

Arnav saw a man sitting there polite smile on his face.. He looks familiar.. They share resembles.. Is he.. “Who is he nani?”

“This is Raghav. Your and Anjali's elder brother chote. Your father’s other son.” Nani speaks out.

They all gased in shock.

Arnav clenched his fist, proof of his father's betrayal is here before his eyes.

Wait.. Older than him and Di means...

"It can't be.."

Khushi's eyes are on Arnav, feeling bad for him, she holds his hand to calm him.

Rathore winched at the sight of her hand in his. Killing intent is raging inside of him. He still keeps calm.

To be continued..