:4:Names (Pt 2 of Jealousy)

word count: 1906

CHARACTER HEAVILY BASED OFF OF THE STORY "Backstage" By "Bramblerose64" ON ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN! GO READ IT, IT IS SO GOOD! FULL CREDIT TO THEM.

Also, for those who did not check my latest conversation, this is only 1 of the 2 stories that i'll be hopefully getting out by nov. 10!  Not even near done with the other one, and it already has almost 3000 words 😬 Wish me motivation.. i'll need it.  Also, for the next chapter, lots of backstory and lots of characters.. lots of fluff... lots of angst, mwahaha.  Be ready!  Your favorite deadly sin appears for the first time next chapter. 😉

-

Fizz and Asmodeus sat in silence, yet doing different things. Fizz was angrily tapping on his phone, while Asmodeus sat there and watched. They have been doing this for almost half an hour, and Asmodeus didn't dare to talk. He knew Fizz was upset, so he didn't bother. He just sat there, rocking back and forth, staring at the Robo Fizz. Something was wrong with it, and Asmodeus could tell..

Ozzie sat up, staring at Fizz as he lifted his phone angrily to his ear, and started yelling into it. Asmodeus sighed, scooting closer to the Robo Fizz. They took it out of the already tore open box since they've discussed about the problem. The box looked like it has been horribly taped back together when it arrived.  Asmodeus was sure he was the only one who payed close attention to it, but sometimes he saw sparks flying out of its neck, and it twitch. It's eyes would bolt open, but immediately shut. It obviously wasn't a new Robo Fizz, it was old.. and definitely used. It was also almost broken, it's face almost completely demolished, and one of it's eyes hanging out of its socket. Definitely not new.

Asmodeus went to examine the robot up close, until he was heavily interrupted by Fizz pausing in yelling, but went back to hurling curse words and crude things into his phone, but louder. And kept saying the name 'Blitzo' after almost every sentence.

"NO YOU STUPID PEICE OF SHIT! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS BLITZO? DID YOU FUCKING BUY IT? I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD WE WILL FUCKING BAN YOUR ASS FROM HERE! YOU-" Fizz paused. Asmodeus also paused, staring at Fizz with confusion. Fizz looked back at Ozzie, sharing the confused look. Fizz shook his head, covering the phone and moving it away from his face.

"He said he got it from a fucking alleyway. Can you believe this shit? He said it was tore up when he found it." Fizz whispered to Ozzie, but immediately went back to shouting at the phone. Ozzie sighed, picking up the Robo Fizz to look at it better.

"NO- SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP!-" Fizz stared at Ozzie.

"Babe, i'm going into the other room. Sorry if i hurt your ears. Fizz whispered again, who was already heading for the door. Fizz bent down, and kissed Ozzie on the forehead before running off into the other room- continuing to argue his heart out. Ozzie sighed, knowing this would be over tomorrow.. hopefully.

He went back to examining the Robotic Fizzarolli. The poor thing has been torn up.. Found in an alleyway? Probably overused. Dumped. Ozzie huffed, laying the robot down gently against the wall and strutted over to close the office door, so he wouldn't have to hear Fizz' arguing. He never really knew who Blitzo was to Fizz. All he knew is that they saw him in their club and Fizz went batshit crazy. But again, who knows anything about Fizz?

Ozzie sat down in his office chair, opening his laptop to try and figure out what, or who could've caused the poor robot behind him to end up that badly tore up. Ozzie was too busy rambling to himself and scrolling through multiple of his websites and different news channels to find out similar happenings to notice the few clanks coming from behind him. Even if he did notice, he'd just believe it would have been Fizz.