Part 1

~~~ Taehyung pov ~~~

I was beating a boy who was nudging his nose at my business which I hated the most .

Taehyung : Never ever come between my path . You asshole .

I was about to punch him again when a hand stopped me . I turned around to punch the human but stopped seeing my girl .

Taehyung : Urae !! Bae !! What are you doing here ?

Urae : Bae . You'll get hurt .

That's it . I loved it when my bae cared for me.

Taehyung : No bae . Your badboy is stronger than you think .

I gave my signature smirk which she returned with a smile .

Urae : Let's go bae .

I nodded and went away .

~~~ End of Taehyung's Pov ~~~

That's when an average looking girl but still a popular girl entered. She was not a beauty queen . But her smartness , her outfits , her personality and her kindness made her popular . Her body shape was perfect than any other popular girl of this university. She was natural as always .

Yn gave a smile to those who was looking at her still astonished by the way she dressed herself and covered herself with her personality . And obviously they smiled back at her .

She was not a teacher's pet but her reports and attendance was  on another level which no one could compete with hers .

Then her friends came towards her .

Mari : Hellow sexy gurl ! What's up ?

Yn : Good as always . How about you guyzz ?

Rixo : Yn !! I've a news.

Yn : What ?

Rixo : There's a basketball competition between two girls teams . Juniors Vs Seniors . As we're the juniors , you girls have to compete it . Especially you Yn . You're our ace . You've to join it .

Mari : Yn ! You know the badboy's girlfriend will also join the competition as the senior team .

Yn : Ofc they are our seniors . And I'll join . No worries . Let's get to the classroom . And then we'll have our practice .

Rixo : I'll cheer for you all .

Yn nodded and they went away .

|| Basketball Court ||

Yn was practicing with her fellows when the seniors entered or we can say the bad boy and his girlfriend.

Urae : Bae ! Can you help for practicing ?

Taehyung : Ofc Bae.

Everyone looked at them excluding Yn as she had no interest in other business.

Taehyung looked at the girls and shouted at them .

Taehyung : STOP LOOKING AT US LIKE THAT . MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Juniors flinched but Yn didn't.

Yn : Girls get back to practice enough roasting of yourselves.

Juniors nodded at their captains remarks .

Taehyung stole a glance at Yn but shrugged it off .

Then Taehyung and his girlfriend started practicing .

Meanwhile Yn was playing like a pro . But Urae was clinging onto Taehyung's arms more than concentrating on practice .

Soon their practices came to an end . Juniors got all instructions by their only ace.