Part 2

The competition was going smoothly for Yn and her teams .

At the last moment ,Yn was going towards the goal post when Urae put her feets and Yn was about to stumble but she managed and jumped over the goal post and rolled over and sat on the top huffing heavily after scoring the goal.

the competition ended . Audience went crazy over Yn's move .

Result :

Seniors : 8 .

Juniors : 27 .

Host : As we can see the result and we can finalize immediately who's the winner right ???

Lots of cheering were heard of " Yn " . Even Taehyung was also focused on Yn's playing and leading skills .

Urae stomped her feet . But her teammates cheered for Yn and her team .

Host : Now it's the time for the best player award.

Everyone : "'YN"' !!!!

Host : And the best player goes to Yn . Captain of the junior team .

Teammates hold Yn and made her sit on their shoulders and went towards the stage . They put her down .

Yn received the award with respect . Host gave the mic to Yn .

Yn : I'm so happy that we made it . It's our hardwork and I greatly appreciate my teammates. It's their willing power to support me as a captain and made my lead successful.

Lots of claps were heard and Yn went down .

Seniors came and congrats Yn . They were happy to see their victory .

Urae didn't approach and went out of the court and Taehyung followed Urae after taking a last glance at Yn .

Taehyung : Urae ! Bae ! It's ok .

Urae : No it's not ok . It's embarrassing to lose infront of Juniors .

Taehyung : Bae !! At least you're safe . That's it .

Urae : You can't understand!

Taehyung : So lit your mood up . Let's go for shopping.

Urae's mood lit up .

Urae : Really ?

She said being happy .

Taehyung nodded and they went away .

|| Time skip ||

Two months passed . a prom party would held for all .

Taehyung  didn't attend prom party before . But this time Urae insisted that's why He attended it .

Yn went their with her friends . Everyone was looking at her with admiring gaze . As she was looking gorgeous with light makeup , a black gown and different hairstyle .

Rixo : Yn!! You're looking gorgeous girl . Woahhh !! Everyone is looking at you .

Yn : Let them Rixo !!!

Rixo : Who's your prom partner ?

Yn : How can I know ? Professor said they will select the prom partners .

Rixo : I'm wondering if you got paired with the bad boy .

Mari : That'll be perfect . The college hearthrob and our sexy lady .

Yn : Stob it guyzz. I'm not interested.

Rixo : Still I'm curious . I'm sure you're gonna be the prom queen.