Book 5 - His Redemption

"You better stay away from me, little human

"You better stay away from me, little human. You don't know what I'm capable of."

I laugh in his face.

"I've got you wrapped around my finger, big boy."

*:・゚✧*:・ *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

Carmen is new to Rytaria, a planet full of giant, alien men that worship human women for simply existing.

As her friends adjust easily, Carmen has a harder time getting used to things, because the girl she loves flirts with every alien man she sees.

So, she decides to chop her hair and climb on the first spaceship she finds. She hides in the vents, hoping to be taken far away from everything and everyone.

That is until she realizes the ship is holding a terrifying prisoner.

Locanas. A 7ft tall warrior with a dark past and darker demeanor. As soon as she sees him a plan begins to form. Getting him in bed with her would be the distraction of a lifetime.

Locanas has made mistakes, mistakes that have only gotten others hurt.

When Carmen shows up, he knows he's in jeopardy. He has to stay away from her at all costs, it's the only way to protect the girl and redeem himself.

Luckily, Carmen has a way of her own, and she's not giving him up just yet.

*:・゚✧*:・ *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been awhile. Here is the next book! You can find it on my profile!! It's called "His Redemption"

Also! I am now a Wattpad creator! I would love if y'all could check out my Creator book called "My Wee Mate". It's a Historical Vampire Romance set in Scotland. Please please go check it out and let me know what you think! Love you all ❤️❤️