Chapter-2

Chapter-2- Truth Or Dare And 'I Lost My Virginity'

Zachary Reynold Knight's POV

I laid her in the passenger seat and put a seat belt around her. I kissed her cheek and went to the driving seat. I started driving to my house and soon we are in my villa.

I got out and picked her up. She is still sleeping. I took her in my arms to her room. All the servants went to sleep. I quickly got her to my room which is no the second floor and slowly laid her on my bed, making sure she doesn't wake up.

I took off my black suit and laid down beside her and kept staring at her. But I don't feel creepy. I can't help it!

She is cute and chubby. Her lips are completely closed and I can see their perfect heart shape. I leaned down and kissed her fore head. I pulled back and noticed that her hair and clothes are completely still wet as we both got drenched in rain. I thought of bringing a towel and went inside my closet.

I took one white fluffy towel and came out to dry her hair only to see she is not there in the bed. I had just put her on bed, where is she?

"Amelia!".

No answer.

"Amelia!".

I heard something downstairs, someone said, "Yes".

I went out of the room running down stairs calling her name.

"Amelia!", I shouted her name going into the living room.

"Yes", I heard a faint angelic voice say and went that side.

I saw her standing on the kitchen counter facing the fridge and drinking a bottle of beer, with her head fallen back. Some beer is falling of her mouth and trailed down her neck and inside her shirt. I feel lust take over me. What will it feel like to kiss he-. I quickly pushed those thoughts a side.

"Amelia! Why did you come down? I think I laid you on bed", I said going near her and taking the beer bottle away from her. She has drank so much. She didn't give it to me. "Amelia... Sweetheart stop it! You drank a lot", I said and tried to take it, but she held it to her chest.

"Last gulp, please...", she asked with her eyes widening and pouting her lips. Now it's not like I can resist that look.

"Okay, only one gulp", I said strictly. She grinned at me like a kid who got his chocolate.

"Thank you", she said and turned around. She lifted the bottle, but didn't stop at one gulp.

"Shit! Sweetheart... stop it!... No!... Don't!... Stop!", I said while trying to take the bottle away from her, but she didn't loosen the grip on the bottle. She turned around and walked down the kitchen while drinking. What can I do, so I followed her to the hall.

"It's over", she whined as she tilted the bottle down and a drop or two fell on the ground. "I want another one", she pouted. I sighed.

"No... No more".

"But... Please", she said with the same look she gave me back in the kitchen thinking that it will work this time. So she thinks she can use that face all the time to get what she want... huh? She is not that innocent after all.

"No!", I said while folding my arms near my chest. She sighed and sat down in the middle of the white marbeled floor of the living room in Indian style. I gave her a confused look.

She looked up at me and patted the floor in front of her for me to sit. I went and hesitated at first, but sat down. I never sat on floor. The floor of tiles is cold against my skin.