Chapter-3

Chapter-3- You took my virginity! I will compliant to police!

Amelia Witmore's POV

He has a white towel around his waist. Water droplets are running down his body slowly and then over his six pack. He has museles all over his upper body that made me want to run my hands over him. I slowly looked up at his face and met with his eyes.He has dark brown eyes like chocolate.

"Good morning sweet heart", he said while standing there. His smile is so beautiful.

Wait....wait! Is this the guy who took my virginity?! Well obiously there is no one else here! He must be the one! He must have seen my angry expression.

"What happened?", he asked confused as he took a step forward.

I threw the covers off me and jumped out of the bed.

"You!", I shouted as I lifted a pillow from the bed and threw it at him. He didn't expect it, so it fell on him and then the ground.

"Wha-", before he could say anything, I kept throwing things at him. He kept dodging as I threw them at him.

"How...... dare...... you!", I shouted as I kept throwing things at him.

"Stop!", he said as he came near me and took the object in my hands to put it down. Now we are both standing beside the bed

"No! I will not! How can you do that!", I said angrily as I pushed him down on the bed.

"What do yo-", I cut him off as I sat on his waist as he laid flat on his back on the bed with only a towel around his waist.

"Don't talk! How dare you take my virginity?!", I said as I started hitting him on his chest with my hands furiously.

"Stop...... stop it!", he said as he caught my hands and stopping me from hitting him.

Suddenly he flipped us and he is on my top, with me under him. He held my wrists and pinned them above my head, as my palms are in fists. I struggled to get out of his grip. I looked up at his face, but he has a smirk on his face. He leaned down close to my face. His breathe is fanning my face. His eyes met mine and I am lost in them again.

"Sweetheart", he said and again I tried to push him away.

"Move you... you hill!". He laughed at me still sitting on me.

"Hill huh?!".

"Don't laugh. You are the one who took my virginity last night!", I said angrily, as my hands are still pinned my him, above my head.

"So... what are you going to do about it?!", he asked while smirking and smiling at the same time.

"I am going to compliant to the police!". He laughed again.

"You are so innocent, you know that?". I turned my head to a side, not wanting him to look into my eyes. Jake said the same. I don't want to be innocent! Well at least I am not innocent now, now that I lost my virginity.

"Hey sweetheart, what happened?", he asked with concern on his face. as he took my chin in his fore finger and thumb and turned me to his face.

"I am not innocent", I said slowly like a whisper.

He sighed and stood up. He sat beside me on the bed and out me on his lap, I tried to wriggle out, but he sat me down, with a strong grip around my waist.