Chapter twenty one

The Havoc Marauder landed in a docking bay not too far from the inn. Riley, the boys, and Omega exited down the ramp, the boys all wearing civi clothes.

Riley payed the Nemoidian who owned the docking bay and led the Batch through the town. She had to admit, it was sort of nice being back home. She did miss the fresh smell of food coming from the many stands in the market.

"So what are the sisters like exactly?" Crosshair asked, walking up next to Riley who, in turn, rolled her eyes. "Mandy can be sort of rude sometimes but she means well. Anna is really hyper and will probably ask you guys a shit ton of questions now that she has the time. Anna also has a boyfriend, Jido, he's really sweet and I so desperately hope they get married one day so he can take her annoying ass away from me." Riley said, sounding very annoyed for the last part.

"Oh there's also Khoan, my cousin. They were on the holocall earlier. The person with the dark brown, short hair, and baby blue eyes. They're cool, really good cook. They're also really tall which is not fair." Riley added.

"Mom, you're tall. You're what, 5'7? That's pretty tall for a girl isn't it?" Hunter asked. Riley nodded, "Yes 4 inches shorter than you. And for the record, Mandy is 5'9, Anna is 5'8 and Khoan is fucking 6'0! IT'S NOT FAIR." She rambled, throwing her hands into the air.

"Your cousin is that tall?" Crosshair asked with a smirk. Riley nodded. "Hey Hunter, another person taller than you." Cross teased, nudging Hunter. Hunter mumbled something under his breath and glared at his younger brother. Riley shoved Crosshair, "Be nice to your brother, Cross." She told him.

The 7 continued on, taking in the foggy, moss filled landscape. Omega was just as fascinated with the planet as she was during her first visit.

"Why did your family move here?" Crosshair asked, seemingly disgusted with the place. Riley chuckled at the annoyance in his voice, "My dad wanted to start a successful hotel service and he figured that a mass trade location would be perfect with all of the visitors that would come by. All of the planets we visited were dirty and grimy except for Cato, so we moved here, built the inn and house --along with a fruit and vegetable garden." Riley explained.

"How old were you when you moved here?" Tech asked. Riley counted on her fingers for a moment, then said, "About 5, I think." Crosshair stepped forward, glaring at her. "And at what age did you apparently join a gang?" Riley hid her face in her hands and stopped walking. "I can not believe Hunter told you that...but I was 13."

"Why the hell would you join a gang!?" Cross asked. Riley groaned and hid behind Wrecker, grabbing his shoulders. "Wreck, save me from the demon's wrath." She begged, poking Wrecker's sides. Wrecker turned around and picked up Riley, placing her right in front of Crosshair.

"Okay listen, before you get mad, I technically joined by accident. Me and my parents had just had a fight and so I got out of the house and stumbled upon a Twi'lek who was a few years older than me and—you don't care do you?" She ranted, crossing her arms when she seen Cross's amused expression.

"The hell you looking at me like that for?" She asked, glaring at Crosshair. "Nothing. Now I just have something to bug you about." He stated, a shit-eating grin on his face. Riley grumbled and shoved her way past him, mumbling and 'I hate you' under her breath.

[Time skip brought to you by Waxer, Boil, and Numa getting a happy reunion like they deserve]

"Alright, guys, please don't have any reason to make my sisters and cousin worry for me. I don't need more doting on." Riley pleaded as she and the Bad Batch reached the property. Crosshair seemed to look at everything with a disgusted look on his face.