03.

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS.

After speeding away into the forest, Sigrid and Katherine stopped when they felt they were far enough away.

"Who was the phone call from?" Katherine asked

"Elijah." Sigrid said, "He said that Nik has scattered our siblings in their coffins across the seas where their bodies could never be found." She said sadly

She would never see her eldest brother again.

She would never see her twin again.

She would never see her little sister again.

She had been hiding from Nik since 1914 after she ran once he daggered Kol. She only saw Elijah ever thirty years since she ran.

She pushed those thoughts away. Now was not the time to mourn. She would mourn later tonight.

Katherine didn't know what to say. Sure, Sigrid was her friend, probably best (and only) friend, but she never met Finn and she hated Kol and Rebekah.

"I want to visit someone. Billy Black, he lives on the La Push Reservation." Sigrid told her friend

The doppelganger raised her eyebrow, "Why?" She asked

The original squinted her eyes at her friend, "To eat him." She deadpanned and then huffed, "I haven't seen him since I delivered his last child."

Katherine rolled her eyes, "Can we feed first?"

———

After feeding, the two vampires made their way to the La Push Reservation. Since she remembered where Billy's house was, they didn't have to ask for directions.

Sigrid knocked on the door of Billy's house and waited. When the door opened, she saw her old friend in a wheelchair.

"William Black Jr." Sigrid greeted

The man looked at her with a pause before recognizing her, "Sigrid Mikaelson, as I live and breathe." He moved so she could enter, "You two can come in."

Sigrid walked in with Katherine following her.

"This is Katherine Pierce. She's been on the run from Nik since 1492. That's also the year she turned." Sigrid introduced

Katherine shot a look at the Mikaelson before looking at Billy, "Pleasure." She greeted once the door closed behind them

Billy wheeled himself to the kitchen table and the two vampire sat down, "What brings the two of you here?" He asked

"Carlisle called asking for my help." Sigrid told him, "Apparently a newborn army is after his son's human mate. While we were training, Elijah called to tell me that Nik has scattered our siblings in their coffins across the seas where their bodies could never be found."

The man nodded in understanding, "Yes, Edward and Bella Swan." He patted her hand, "I'm sorry about Finn, Kol and Rebekah."

The original vampire nodded her head, "It was bound to happen." She said sadly

Sigrid looked at the pictures around the house, "How are Sarah and your children?"

Her old friend looked down, "Sarah passed several years ago in a car accident." He told her sadly and Sigrid took his hand in comfort, "Rachel studies at Washington State University, Rebecca got married and moved to Hawaii, and Jacob shifted a few months back. Quil Ateara IV also passed years ago in a storm."

Whatever he was going to say next was cut off by footsteps, multiple sets, were heard by Sigrid and Katherine.

"It sounds like your son has brought the pack." Katherine commented

The front door opened and the 8 wolves walked in.

"Dad, the Pack is here." Jacob called

The pack made their way to where Billy and the two vampires were and at the sight of them, the pack stopped short.

"You violated the treaty!" The Alpha yelled

Sigrid laughed, "That treaty doesn't applied to me or our kind." She informed

Billy nodded, "Sigrid is right, Sam. Besides, Sigrid is a dear friend. She delivered the twins and Jacob."

The shifter looked shocked. However, Jacob and Leah wouldn't stop staring at Katherine and Sigrid.

"What do you mean she delivered us?" Jacob asked

Sigrid huffed, "Honestly." She said, "I've known your father since he was a child. It would make sense that I help bring his own into the world."

"Vampires aren't welcome here." Another wold snarled

Sigrid ignored him and looked at Billy, "Which one is that?" She asked

"That's Paul." Billy said and then introduced the two vampires to the the pack in their human forms

Katherine sighed, "I'm bored. Can we leave?" She asked

Sigrid nodded and got up from her chhair with Katherine following suit. The Mikaelson gave Billy a kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you before I leave again."

The two vampires barely got two steps past the pack before they were stopped.

"Wait." Jacob called

"You two should stay. You can train us more than the Cullen's." Leah suggested

Sigrid looked at the pack. Besides Jacob and Leah, they looked like they could care less about spending more time with them.

"Pass." Katherine denied

Billy wheeled in between the vampires and the pack, "That reminds me. There's a bonfire tonight. You two should come." He said

The Mikaelson looked at her friend, "You're telling the legends, yes?" She asked

The Elder of the tribe nodded, "Along with Old Quil and Sue Clearwater."

Sigrid looked thoughtful, "I do love the legends. We'll see you later, Billy." She said before leaving the house with Katherine

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS.

I had no ideas for this chapter