04.

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS.

Leah couldn't stop thinking about Sigrid Mikaelson.

Her imprint.

The one she was supposed to spend forever with... Forever with a vampire.

The she-wolf never expected to imprint, let alone imprint on a girl— on a vampire.

Fate was cruel that way. An original vampire and a shifter destined to kill cold ones.

There was no way that they wouldn't end in tragedy.

"Leah, are you okay?" Someone asked

She turned to see her cousin, her once best friend, was the one asking. Leah didn't know what to say.

Was she okay?

She imprinted on a female vampire.

"I imprinted." Leah blurted out, still not really believing it

Emily smiled, "I had hoped you would. What's his name?"

Quil walked past them, "Her name is Sigrid Mikaelson, an original vampire. Her type is different from the Cullen's. Jacob also imprinted on Sigrid's friend, Katherine Pierce. Same type of vampire."

The only female shifter glared at the younger boy, which caused him to continue what he was doing.

The scarred woman blinked, "Her?" She repeated, "How do you feel about that, Lee—Leah?" She asked, trying to gage how her cousin was feeling

The Quileute teen shook her head, "Doesn't matter. I'm going to ignore it."

"You shouldn't." Sam's voice came from behind her, "It'll only cause you pain to be away from her." He told his former girlfriend, speaking for experience

Leah scoffed, "There is no future for us. She's a leech." She said

'and a girl.' she added silently

Sam was silent for a moment, "You deserve to be happy, Leah." He told her sincerely

The she-wolf rolled her eyes and walked away from her cousin and alpha.

'what did they know?' she bitterly thought

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hours later, Leah watched as her mother, Billy, Old Quil, the pack, their imprints sat around the bonfire waiting for Sigrid and Katherine.

Suddenly, her ears and the ears of the rest of the pack picked up on the sounds of talking.

"Remind me again why we're going to this bonfire?" Katherine asked

From his spot, Jacob's head perked up at the sound of his imprint's voice.

"Relax, Kat. The Quileute legends are interesting." Leah's imprint replied

Leah could feel her heart beating faster at the sound of the Mikaelson's voice.

The two vampires came out of the woods and the blonde made a B- line for Billy.

"Sigrid, Katherine, we're glad you could make it." The Elder said

The Original Vampire smiled at her old friend and bent to give him a kiss on the cheek. She looked at the two other council members, "Nice to see you again, Old Quil." Sigrid stuck her hand out for Sue, "You must be Sue Clearwater, a pleasure to meet you. It's been a long time since I've heard the legends."