III. EVEN TO THE WASHROOM...

WORD COUNT: 818

Once their eyes made contact Taehyung broke out, "Don't you know it's inappropriate to wear crop tops in school. Are you here to seek attention or knowledge?" he spat rudely.

Taehyung was scolding Y/N. But her stupid heart was exploding due to the close proximity. She was least interested in Taehyung's burst out and concerns. She was entirely focused on how Taehyung's one hand was placed on her waist to keep her in place while the other was near her head on the locker. Taehyung's breath was hitting her forehead and nose while he spoke because he was towering over her. Obviously!! This was absolutely not helping her one sided 'like' situation. She just couldn't get herself to pay attention with everything that was happening in her body due to a certain someone who didn't seem the least bit fazed.

"Keep this on for the rest of the day." Taehyung sternly said pulling her closer to him with the help of the jacket. Y/N was beyond jumbled with her thoughts as to why was Taehyung behaving like this. One moment he is the sweetest the next he is all worked up. She was still trying to channelize her train of thoughts when Taehyung spoke again, "Don't you even think of disappearing from my sight for even a second. Tag along everywhere. Understood!!"

"Even to the washroom" Y/N cutely giggled keeping a hand on her mouth. She said this just to lighten up the serious mood and it did seem to work. Taehyung just melted at her cuteness. He wanted to claim her lips 💋 so bad right now but he controlled. He was overjoyed that she was warming up to him and cracking jokes, be it roasting him, he was okay with that too. Not to spill over his excitement and also to keep up the façade he said, "Ahem! (Clears throat) I meant everywhere but there. (Y/N was enjoying his flustered state too much until he said) Don't you try and act smart just do as I say." Taehyung said. He was still scared and worried out of his mind. He wouldn't have been able to forgive himself if something had happened to Y/N. The mere thought of it was killing him inside. So being a little strict and rude with her didn't affect him too much if it costed him Y/N's total safety.

Y/N just replied with an "Okay" and hung her head low looking down at her feet. Taehyung was immediately hit by a strong wave of guilt, but he grudgingly brushed it off convincing him that all this was for her own good.

"Did you get the books for our next class." Taehyung asked. "Yeah!" Y/N chirpily replied. Taehyung was beyond stunned at how Y/N just switched from a depressed and sad mood to an overly chirpy and happy mood. He again brushed it off admiring her cute antics. "Okay! Let's go." Taehyung said turning on his heel and putting a hand around her shoulder and turning her to the direction of their class. Butterflies! Butterflies! And more Butterflies! Were dancing around in both of their tummies 😏.

Once at the door of the classroom it hit Y/N, "Taehyung where are your books?" Y/N asked with a straight face crossing her arms childishly over her chest. Taehyung's hand immediately went to the back of his neck rubbing it in nervousness before meeting Y/N's eyes and guiltily saying, "I forgot." He said lowly. "Crapity! Crap! Crap! Its already time for class Taehyung." Y/N cried. "Go get them quick." "No! No! No! you are coming along with me." He started pulling her. Once she realized and calculated the aftermath of going all the way down the hall to get his books, her eyes widened to the size of saucers and she said, "No Taehyung we will be late for class." She cried out of helplessness. "I don't care you are cataloguing along, or I am also not letting you attend the class. Choice is yours." His eyes twinkled back with a smirk plastered on his face. "Okay! Fine let's hurry up now, shall we?" Y/N said raising and pointing her hand towards the now completely empty hallway. This jock can be a handful sometimes she thought. He was walking down the hall taking his own sweet time with Y/N following closely behind nagging him every now and then to make it fast.

They finally reach Taehyung's lockers victoriously overcoming all the hurdles but even after claiming their destination successfully Taehyung didn't give the impression that he was in a hurry. He stood there silently. Y/N was impatiently tapping her foot while looking here and there but when her eyes landed on Taehyung, she lost it, "Taehyung! We are gonna be late. What are you waiting for? An invitation?" she said disbelief clear in her voice.  

+*+*+*

Do vote, comment 💬 and share ➡️ my book if you really like what I write.

Share your thoughts with me at my Instagram ID: books_get_me_hooked.wattpad.