𝟎𝟎𝟖|𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

New update new picture for our leading lady Xenari.

Before I get to this update, I need this to be understood. I am a full time college student which means updates will come when they come. Wattpad is the farthest thing from a priority right now especially being a nursing major. I work 45 hours as a part time employee and a full time student so yes I've been updating slow. Bare with me, I promise I didn't forget about you all.

Happy reading my loves.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏

𝚇𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚇 | 𝚇𝙴𝙽𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

XENARI SPENT TWO DAYS PREPARING HER BUSINESSES TO BE TAKEN OVER TEMPORARILY; WHILE SHE PREPARED FOR THE TRIP KENDRICK INSISTED that she went on due to a heap of stress due to business itself. She got her nails done by no other than her best friend Kim in the comfort of her own home before Kim had went into RDB to take over and run things. She scheduled an at home hair appointment earlier that week, throwing in a extra tip for inconvenience, and had the task executed in a matter of hours.

She took a picture with her back camera trying to decide whether she liked the change in style since she had gotten use to sporting frontals. She decided that it'd grow on her after she gotten the rest of herself together being that it was still bright and early. She thanked the stylist for coming all the way from her salon to complete this tedious task before she showed her the way out, locking the front door behind her. She made her way to the kitchen to grab her bowl of pineapples she had just diced and sat down at the island as she scrolled through her contacts to call Kim.

"Bitch you look good as fuck, your stylist did the fuck out of that! I'm already knowing Kendrick gon eat you up when he see you. Where are y'all going anyway?" Kim asked. "I tried poking answers out of Keem but apparently Kendrick ass ain't even mention a trip to him, this nigga is really trying to surprise you and at this point I'm alarmed-- its giving take you out of the country to kill you or sum."