Chapter : 16

<Taehyung>

I'm so happy right now. The person I love, loves me back. I don't want to let her go. I want to protect her, cherish her and love her.

We were busy in our moment when someone knocked on the door. Which punk is disturbing us?

I looked toward Yn and she was sweating badly.

Taehyung : Why? What happened?

I said cupping her small face in my large hands. Her face is so small compared to my hands. Cute..

Yn : Someone's outside. What should I do?

I was just staring at her face not realising what's happening. But again a knock interrupted our moment.

Yn : What if it's Ms. Hwang. I can get expelled Mr. Kim if someone find out about our relationship

That's when realisation hit me. I started panicking

Taehyung : Oh let's hide you somewhere. Come here

I said in attempt to hide her behind window curtains

Yn : But what if Ms. Hwang pull the curtains?

Taehyung : Stop calling me Mr. Kim

Yn : It's not right time for these things

Taehyung : Umm. Hide under my table. Hurry up

Yn : But what if-

Taehyung : GO

I whisper yelled at her. She quickly hid her small figure under the table.

I went to unlock the door. It was Ms. Hwang

Ms. Hwang : Mr. Kim why did you lock the door?

Taehyung : Um a-actually I wasn't feeling well so I locked the door. I didn't want any student or anyone to disturb me.

Ms. Hwang : Why did you take so long to open it?

Taehyung : I-I slightly dozed off.

Ms. Hwang : Ok. Here's assignments of students who were absent yesterday. I'll place it in your drawer.

She was about to go toward my table but I quickly grabbed files from her hand.

Taehyung : NO... I mean no need I'll do it. Thank you

I nervously smiled at her. She nodded with confused face. I instantly sat on my chair while Ms. Hwang sat on sofa and started working on her laptop. Why is she sitting here? What should I do? I looked down and saw Yn's cute and irritated face.

Taehyung : Ms. Hwang? Do you have to go to canteen?

Ms. Hwang : Why?