Chapter : 37

Her mom was looking at her with sad eyes. Yn was silent since she woke up. She wasn't speaking anything. 

Yn 's Mom : Here have this

Her mom said passing her some fruits. They both were having breakfast but Yn was silently looking at her plate not speaking anything. After having a few bites, she looked at her mom. Her mom looked at her curiously about what she had to say because she was trying hard to have her talk with her.

Yn : I'll again meet him. I'll go to his company

Yn's mom's expression changed to distress. She didn't want her to go there but at the same time, it was necessary to talk to him to clear all doubts. Her mom sighed before holding her hand

Yn's Mom : Take a break for a few days. Go after a few days, hm?

Yn looked at her mom for a few seconds. She knew she was hurting her mother. She was making her worried. She was feeling guilty but couldn't help. One thing she learned from all this chaos. Never let any misunderstanding come into your relationship. The first thing you should focus on in a relationship is trust. Without trust, a relationship is a dead end. 

Yn : I've got to go Mom. Try to understand. I have to..........go

She whispered the last word as it got stuck in her throat due to her inner pain, inner chaos happening both in her heart and brain.

Yn's Mom : Not today and not even tomorrow. Are you seeing yourself? Look at yourself in the mirror. Do you want to go there in this condition? You are looking like a dead person, with these dark circles and pale faces. You are not going till you get yourself together.

She really was looking like a dead person. She was looking as if she'd fall anytime.

Yn : But Mo-

She didn't let her finish and spoke cutting her off

Yn's Mom : And that's final.

Yn didn't say anything further. She was desperate to meet him, but she couldn't argue with her mom. She knew her mom was worried about her.

Yn : Ok. 

She said looking down. Her mom was looking at her with sad eyes. She was blaming herself for her daughter's condition. She thought if she hadn't gone back and stayed back to take care of her, it would've been different.

Yn : Mom

She called her, placing her hand on her mother's hand. She knew what she was thinking.

Yn : What are you thinking?

Her mother held her both hands and smiled at her. Yn reciprocated her smile. 

Yn's Mom : Nothing my child. Everything will be alright. 

Her mother looked at her hands and kissed the back of it.

Yn's Mom : Remember no matter what happens, I'll always be on your side. My precious child. You made a little mistake, but you did nothing to deserve all of this. If it's not in your fate, then forget about it. We can't go against our fate. I know it's not easy to forget but the only thing we can do is pray to God.