ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 4 || ❁

(TW:Knifes,guns,blood)
I was sitting in a carriage, on my way to Tewksbury house. We planned on meeting today to drink some tea and talk about flowers.
I still was kind of traumatized because I saw my bestfriend and him, almost kiss. Even tho I'd never admit it at that time, I was sort of jealous.

꧁ ❀ ꧂

"Bonjour." I said as soon as Tewks opened the door.

"Salut, ça va?" (Hello, how are you?) he asked as he let me step in.

"Moi,ça va bien. Et toi?"(im good, what about you?)

"Moi aussi." (Me too) he said and smiled.

"Well enough French for now." I said and laughed.

"Do you want some tea?" He asked and pointed at the tea set that was standing on the table.

"I would love some tea." I answered and smiled as he served me some.

"So you wanted to learn more about flowers?"

꧁ ❀ ꧂

Tewks had told me about flowers for 3 hours and it was amazing. I learned so much about flowers in these hours but then it knocked.

"That could be everyone. Paparazzi, some Fangirl. They will think that I have a girlfriend." He mumbled
"Hide in that closet please." He added.

"Okay?" I said with a confused undertone in my voice before I hid in the closet.

There was a little hole for me to watch what was going on and as soon as he opened the door, I saw Enola.

"I need your help."

꧁ ❀ ꧂

She explained that she needed to get into the theatre to solve the whole case. She told him about the Phosphore that kills the girls that work at the match fabric. Tewks also had problems but she didn't give him any advice.

Then it knocked again-
Enola hid behind some plants and a leaf?
Anyways the girl who knocked, was that girl named Cicely.
She told him something but I didn't quite listen because I was sunken in my thought.
They were killing girls with that phosphorus and saying that it was typhus.
I was angry, and I swear I've never been that angry before.

As Cicely left, Enola and Tewks walked outside so I followed them, hiding behind the open door.

"Enola!Did you understand what I said? Or rather what I didn't say. Did you understand what I didn't say?" Tewks asked with a sort of disappointment in his voice.

"Yes! You were saying that you.." Enola started but then stopped.
"That message that you sent me with the fan at the hall, what did it mean?" She asked

"It means I love you." He said, staring at her.
As he said that, I started to realize one thing.
I needed to stop. I needed to stop feeling things like that. I needed to focus, I needed to save the girl that were working there. I needed to follow my dreams and stop holding myself back.

"But Enola, you must return inside. The police are persuing and we have much to talk of." He said after a moment of silence.

"No! I know we have much to talk of, my dear dear lord. You love me. And as it turns out, I love you too."Enola said with tears in her eyes.