ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 7 || ❁

(TW: knifes, fights etc.)

"Who are you?" I whispered through gritted teeth, trying to catch my breath.
I knew that that person was being sent to kill me, I just did.
I just was glad that I didn't pull my dagger out yet because my opponent didn't know that I had a knife on me and I could surprise him if I only would be able to distract him for a second.
While I was trying my best to catch my breath and trying not to move I tried seeing the face of my opponent.

"Who sent you?" I hissed.

"A lord." The voice said and it clearly was a man's voice. He probably was in his thirties but I wasn't able to see his face because he was wearing a hood and the shadows were covering the most of his face but I was able to see a little grin on his face.

"So you're just gonna kill me?" I asked.

"Seems like it." The man said.
"I don't quite get why they want you dead, you're a pretty little girl." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please. Just kill me, you daft idiot." I groaned just wanting to kick him between the legs.

"Such strong words coming from a little girl who's about to die." He smirked and lifted my chin up a little bit with his left hand.

"Get.your.hand.of.me." I almost yelled.

"Sh, sh, sh! We don't want to Alarm any policeman, do we?" He said and put his hand in front of my mouth.
That was the moment that I felt helpless. That disgusting killer was having his hand in front of my mouth and if I tried anything, he would just kill me.

"Hey! Don't you have anything better to do than killing a helpless women?" I heard a voice at the door yell.
And it just wasn't anyone's voice.

It was Tewksbury's voice.

Oh god. Why is that boy so stupid? That man could've just killed me and then him because he didn't even have a weapon.
But he actually bought me some time, even if it only were a few seconds.
My opponent turned around for a glimpse of a second and I used that time to finally kick him between the legs.
The man tried a left swing with his dagger but I crouched down and punched him into the stomach.
He tried to kick me but I rolled away and got onto my feet again quickly.
I punched him into his face and he stumbled backwards, looking pretty dazed.
I threw a left hook and he fell onto the ground, dropping his dagger.
I quickly took his dagger and hold it onto his neck, pressing him onto the floor.

"The pretty little girl can fight." I whispered and turned my head towards Tewks.

"Could you please grab the rope out of my purse?" I asked him and he lifted his eyebrows as he was alles towards my purse which fell onto the floor. He gave it to me with a questioning look in his face.

"Why do you have a rope in your purse, Y/n?" He asked as I laid the man on his stomach and tied his hands behind his back.

"You gotta be prepared for everything." I said and shrugged.
"What you did was pretty risky, but it worked so thank you." I added and gave him a smile.
I sat the man up and pulled his hood down and who I saw shocked me.

I didn't know that man. I had no clue who he was. I'd never met him and he still tried killing me. That was sort of the moment where the truth kind of hit me, my mission was most likely going to be the death of me, just because I was trying to help women.
I swallowed the spit in my mouth and tried remembering. I tried remembering who this man could be and then I remembered. I once saw a picture of him in the newspaper. He was some contract killed that had killed many women. I remembered the scars that were on his face and also were on the picture.
Oh dear lord, how much I wanted to make him pay for what he did..
But I decided not to. I decided that making him sit in jail for the rest of his life or let them hang him, would be the better option. I wasn't going to get my hands dirty on that filthy killer.