Duplicates

Steady...
Aim...

You breathed in slowly.
You made sure your pistol was in line. Not pointing at the heart, but at the head.

And... Fire-

"And who are you?"

Damn it.
She moved her.

On a roof again, you aimed your pistol at a dark blue Togruta; she was dressed almost like an ancient Zeffo goddess, gold and silks covering her body, and beside her was another. Your bounty. Another Togruta except purple dressed almost the same, exceptionally younger yet still holding the same elegance. She looked comfortable sitting beside her captor on the lounge bed beside the golden cuffs around her wrists with a chain that was held by the other.
At first glance, you'd think she was her lady-in-waiting, or even a concubine, but sadly she was a prisoner of an agreement. Apparently, her parents owed money to this person of power and when they couldn't pay, she took their daughter.
So all you had to do was kill her and the daughter could get back to her family on her own. No interactions with anyone, and no chasing anyone.
One of the easiest jobs in this round.

You had a fairly clean shot until the blue Togruta moved her behind her, laying out more on the mattress. The guards around them stepped forward, moving their coats aside to show the blasters at their hips.
What you heard next almost made you die right there of shock.

"It's none of your business who I am."

You wanted to bang your helmet into a wall. Again, of course, by the all mighty grace of the Maker... It was Mando.

You could slightly see the silver shine of his helmet from the angle you were at. The bastard stood before the lounge bed, a laid-back stance to him.

The Togruta laughed as to mock him and the hand clutching the golden chain tightened up. "You're in my home. It is very well my business to know who you are, however, you may spare me your explanation. I already know you're a bounty hunter." She reached for a glass of alcohol next to her and took a small sip. "A Mandalorian at that. The guild must be really stepping up their game." Her smirk was enticing, biting her lip a little to make herself seem irresistible but you knew that Mando wouldn't budge.

When he didn't respond to her comment, she huffed, rolling her eyes. "Well, you're here to kill me, aren't you? Why haven't you killed me yet?"

"It would be easier for both of us if you just let the girl go." Mando replied. One thing he was good at was staying firm in his tone, making sure that whoever he was talking to had nothing to cling to. It was very useful, especially in a time like this, even though he shouldn't be talking at all.

"Every bounty hunter has tried negotiations. I would like to see something a bit more action-packed. I hope that you, a descendant of many warriors, can agree that talking isn't all too fun." She pouted mockingly. "I'm not giving her up. If you want her free you'll have to kill me first." Her eyes narrowed to challenge him while she put her glass down.

You knew he didn't move first. Which made what the guards did unfair.
They pulled out their blasters at lightning speed, pointing and shooting at Mando, thankfully he ducked out of the way.
The Togruta bolted away past the three and dragged her slave along with her to make the grand escape.
A fight quickly started between Mando and the two guards, with them lunging themselves at him while his pistol was being drawn.
They were too quick for him and you knew it.

So you raised your blaster again, aimed, and shot both of them. One in the stomach, the other in the head. Both dropped dead.

Immediately, Mando turned to look up at the window you shot through, pointing his pistol at you. You raised your hands in defense while one of them still held your blaster.
As he realized it was you, his pistol was lowered. "What are you doing here?!" He demanded.
"I could ask you the same thing!" You retorted. Out of the corner of your visor, you noticed two figures sprinting through the courtyard of bushes towards the elevated walls and metal doors. The doors were opened wide though it was only those two going through it.
"There's no time for this. They left through the entrance, so you follow them. I'll cover from above."