Wasting Time

A few days had past and they still doesn't had any plan to do right now. From the help of Maskmana team to track Petra and his crews are still ongoing. Ki'Rana team as well help in the search of Petra.

Petra name has been known in entire galaxies and right now has the biggest bounty of all. Not to mention the Police Galaxy Department as well helping on the search. Petra presence after the incident was gone.

But slowly, he started to show his sign just to lure them into confusing state. So many criminal cases happened around galaxies that involve stealing precious and/or illegal weapons and jewelry. With him leaving a crystal mark that started to growing rapidly.

The TAPOPS and USL in the verge of end. They still couldn't find him anywhere. His presence keep coming and gone suddenly. None of them could read his pattern. It was so random.

On the other hands, Boboiboy was training with Tok Kasa and Tok Guru Gaharum at the training room. After the incident, Boboiboy's third tier power is getting out of control. They've decided to let him get use to using it so went something the same happened, he could prepare to launch an attack.

A few hours of training, he decided to rest for awhile. And someone walks in the room and greeted them.

"Hi guys!!"

"Oh it was you guys.."

Qually and Gopal walk into the room because they were bored. For now, they didn't have any given mission just yet. They do not take a risk to releasing them out of their sight just yet. Petra might using them as a ransom.

"What do you guys up to?" Gopal helps Boboiboy get up and put him in a chair.

"Just normal thing I usual did. Anyway, where is Fang, Yaya and Ying?"

"Oh, they will come here any minutes. They actually at the front gate talking with C.Kaizo and Ramenman."

Boboiboy was a little bit uncomfortable lately. Especially when someone mention the incident. Right now he wants to focus on training himself instead of wasting time thinking of something that doesn't lead to any success.

He did think he fail everyone after being fool by Petra and get the fake crystal. He feel stupid at that time. But doesn't mean anything because they just knew about him recently. Right now, he still on the run and they still ongoing searching for him. There is no new update except his criminal cases.

The three of his friends then decicded to see him training. They greeted them as usual and sit beside him at the bench.

"So how was training?"

"Pretty good.. Tired too." Boboiboy chuckled a little. As they chit-chatting, they were called for a meeting.

They walk into the meeting room and take a seat. While they waited for the rest to come in the room, they decided to ask Mr. Astro.

"Sir, what is the purpose of us here actually?" Ying ask Mr. Astro while he still working on the folder that he wanted to show later on.

"About Petra obviously. He has been wandering around this galaxies destroying everything with his new power on his hand. Who might knew what he's up to next."

Then the rest of the TAPOPS member and the elemental leader was there. They continue their meeting with a greets and purpose of them here.

"As you know, we have been trying to track down Petra for a few days but fail. His pattern of his criminal acts are a bit random. Anything else about this?"

Maskmana was the first one to mention about a new discovery that they've found about Petra.

"Well I would to show you some of our discovery about his weird pattern. I think the real reason he was doing it just to messing with us. He's trying to scared anybody because of what he's holding now. But I think there is other thing he was thinking about."