Shattered Diamond

Previously....

He created the crystal golems and attack them one by one. He pull out a sword and strike it towards Gempa.

Gempa open his eyes to see he was fine. Well not someone. Everybody was shocked including him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"TOK KASA!!!"

"Heh."

Petra pull out the sword from Tok Kasa body and kick him far away from their place. Retak'ka who saw that situation don't know what to feel beside angry and upset.

"N-no... This must be a part of his joke."

Petra walks towards Gempa but he ran to Tok Kasa to see if he's fine. Petra who saw that run towards him with a sword.

"HIYARGHH!!"

Then Petra was thrown away by someone.

"What the fu- ARGHH!!"

Retak'ka keep attacking him brutally beside the golem who is chasing him. He keep Petra busy until Gempa reaches Tok Kasa.

"Tok!! Tok please be okay!!"

Tok Kasa slightly open his eyes to see him. His vision was so blurred, the only thing he could see was light from the sun. He tries to get up but the bleeding from his chest are getting worse.

Gempa hold his wound until Balak and Yaya came by to heal him. Tok Kasa could feels a tear drop on him. He wipes those tears and looks at him.

"Don't cry kiddo. It just my time. I'm old anyway. Ahahahah... Uhuk!! Uhuk!!"

"It- it's not funny tok..."

"Ahahaha.. I'll be fine... I do that because you deserve to see more then just this old man who already sees everything he wants. It's okay to cry but not for me. Keep that smile okay..."

He couldn't keep the smile up and more tears falling down through his eyes. He couldn't keep up with Tok Kasa's jokes now. The only thing he felt was sorrow and regretful. He couldn't save him.

Tok Kasa visions become blurred and his head is getting dizzy because how much blood he lost. He could see Yaya and Balak who treating his wound now. He slowly closes his eyes. And say his very last word.

" Kid it has been a great life to see you all. I hope the best from you. Remember, diamond can't be shattered unless you found the pressure point....."

Tok Kasa closes his eyes as a sign of him giving up. Yaya tries to hear his pulse but nothing could be heard. Balak started the chest compressions but fail. It is time.

Yaya brings Tok Kasa back to ship while Balak calming Gempa down who has cries from the started.

"It- it's okay... Everything...hiks... hiks... will be fine."

Both of them heard a big explosion from behind. Petra who has waste his time fighting with Retak'ka has did come a worthwhile.

"An ancient elementals user who falls down. Funny. I'm dying laughing now."

He dropped Retak'ka who still has consciousness away from him. But something feels off. Most of the crystal golems move a little bit funny. The ground was shacking so hard none of them been able to move properly.

"Wh-what happened?!!"

Balak who still hugging Gempa now feels some kind of heat from him. Extremely high heat. He back away to see Gempa glowing and the entire rocks cover his body. He then vanished from his sight.

Balak was shocked to see him disappeared and run towards his friends to tell them what just happened.

"What happened over there?! What happened to Gem?"

"I don't know!! The first minute we're both hugging then next he disappeared!!"

"What?!!"

"Where he might be?"

Petra who sees them gather around decided to order his golems to surround them. Not he realises the golem suddenly crashes down.

They were all confuse what just happened. They gather even closer because they feel something off might happen. Petra looks around yo see which one did it. And a big crystal hands shows up grip Petra tightly.

"Wh-what?! This is not mine!! This is-"

He knew who own this hands. But he tries to fin him somewhere around. Then he jump to the crystal hand and strike Petra from behind.

"What?!"

Petra got thrown away pretty hard. They from down look up to see who was it. It was Kristal?!

"He finally got his third-tier but..."

"He's out of control!!"

Kristal didn't hears anything what they said. He lift up one of the hand and attack them. The manage to dodge it but more multiple attack he throws towards them without he even think.

"Stop!! We are your friends!!"

No he couldn't hear anything. He keeps attacking them over and over. He has lost control. Petra who just woke up from the thrown looks at Kristal who's attacking his friends. It will be a bit problematic.

"What can I do? This is not the plan."

He had no idea and decided to run away. Kristal who saw him running away flu towards him and launch an attack.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!!!"

The crystal hand crushes him down multiple time and grab him down. Petra who is already in a bad injury. Kristal walks towards him and pull one of his arm and destroy the bracelet that contain a little piece of the Crystal Heart.

He then throw Petra away who already pass out. He walks back to his friends location but he didn't realise this happen.

"AKAR PENGIKAT!!!"

"TARIKAN GRAVITI!!!"

He got pin down by them to the ground. They try to observe him but he let out an attack towards them.

"Kristal listen!! We are all your friends listen!!!"

"NO!!"

He really didn't listen to them and try to escape not until someone did something unexpected.

Beliung hugs him tightly to let him feels that he was safe. He cries while hoping for him realise.

"Please.. stop. It's us. Please...."

He cries on his shoulder begging for him to stop. Kristal tries to escape from his hug but stop. He didn't feel a tears drop down his cheek.

He gives up and turn to himself. He didn't realise that he was hurting his friends.

"I- I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay... It's not your fault."

Voltra then hug him together with Beliung. The three of them crying together. What they didn't realize that Petra was there holding a big explosive bomb.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERV- Ugh!!"

He looks down to his stomach. It was a knife through his body. They were shocked to see him. Then the bomb exploded him and throw him away.

The thick smoke from the bomb finally disappeared. They try to looks who was the one that kill Petra. To their suprise it was him.

"It was you..."

I'm sorry but I had to do it :). You could say I'm the monster but I had to. And we almost reach 1k views!!. Thanks y'all!! Love you guys so much!! Anyway don't forget to vote and share!!!! Byeee!!!