Chapter 1: The new world

.....

Location: United States of America, Washington DC.

3rd person pov

In Washington DC, Anything became chaos. Polices, Firefighters and Ambulances have been hearing sirens around the capital. After the flash bright light blinding everyone in the process has cause people to get blindness and injured. Fortunately, No one was killed (I guess). Inside the white house, President Mike and Emperor Yoshiro was alive after both of them when the light blinded them.

Mike: What the hell?

Yoshiro: What happen? What did that light come for?

Mike: Don't know?

The Secret Service Agent open the door with a panic expression.

SS Agent: Mr. President! We lost communication in africa and the middle East.

Mike: What!?

But, The Imperial Japanese agent rush in with the same shock face. He bow and said.

IJ Agent: Emperor, We lost communication in Russia Serbian.

Yoshiro: What!?

Mike: Is any military base we can communicate?

SS Agent: We did contact most of Canada, Mexico, Cuda, Oceanic and Even South America Continent.

IJ Agent: Including our territory korea, china, vietnam, and other Asians nations.

???: Dad!

??? 2: Father!

Mike: Y/N!

Yoshiro: Roboco!

The two leaders saw their children alive.

Y/N: Dad, What's going on?

Mike: I don't know, But this has to be that blind light. 

Roboco: Father, Are the people and the mainland alright?

Yoshiro: I don't know daughter. But I hope they're will be alright.

An another Secret Service Agent arrived with a shock face.

SS Agent: Mr. President...... You have to see this.

SS Agent give mike the tablet, When he see the tablet. He's face became shock and disbelief.

(A/N: The North and South America are near vacuo, Not closes to each other

(A/N: The North and South America are near vacuo, Not closes to each other. And the Asia Pacific are now near mantle and menagerie. Also this art is not mine)

Mike was shock and disbelief to see the new world. Y/N looks his father shock face.

Y/N: Dad..... Are you ok?

Mike:...... I think we may have transported to another world.

Y/N: What?

Mike showned Y/N, Yoshiro, Roboco and Everyone in the room. Everyone mind blown to see the new continent in this new world.

Y/N:....

Roboco:....

Yoshiro:.....

Mike: I think we may have problem.

Y/N: Dad, I'll take my troops to scouts this new world.

Roboco: I'm coming with, I am the empress by the way.

Yoshiro: Very well, If any this new native hostile. You are process force.

Mike: Becare of son.

Y/N: We will dad.

With that, Y/N and Roboco are gonna embark on the new world. The Y/N's US army are 1500 troops while Roboco's Imperial Japan army are considering to 1000 troops. But they will face danger ahead.

To be continue

=====

Next Chapter 2

???: Village, Up ahead.

???: DIE HUMAN!!!

???: Village is clear! I repeat, Village is clear!