Chapter 2: First Contact

Poster

.......

Location: Ocean near vale

3rd person pov

After earth nations were transported to a new world. Two fleets US Navy and IJ Navy have been sailing from the unknown land. Inside was US Admiral seeing land up ahead.

US Sailor: Admiral, We found land.

US Admiral: Send the President son and Emperor daughter troops to scout around the area. If the natives are hostile, Engaged them.

US Sailor: Yes, Admiral.

Timeskip.

Y/N pov

Me, Roboco and the rest of our troops landed on the beaches.

Roboco: Y/N, Are we going to communicate with the native?

Y/N: Yes, this is the new world we talk about. Maybe if we found some civilization. They can tell us their history.

Roboco: Ok.

US Soldier: Sir, We found something.

Me and Roboco to see a US Soldier pointing at something. I take the binoculars and look at the view. I see a village not far away.

Y/N: Village, Up ahead. And- *Seeing mask people attacking the villagers* Shit!

Roboco: What is it?

Y/N: Hostile attacking villagers, We can't sit here and watch innocent people dying.

Roboco: WHAT!!??

Y/N: *Take out the radio* This is commander Y/N, The village is under attack! I repeat the village is under attack! Process engagement!

Meanwhile

3rd person pov

The villagers were under attack by a group of white fang. Some of the villagers try to fight back, But fail in the first place.

Villager 1: Please don't hurt us!

Villager 2: We didn't do anything!

White Fang Grunt 1: Shut up!

White Fang Lieutenant: Put them on the line! Including the faunus traitors!

The White Fang Grunt gather other villagers to wall, They're are ready to execute the villagers. But of the White Fang Grunt got shot in the head as blood spill out.

White Fang Grunt 2: What the!?

Another one got shot.

White Fang Grunt 3: NNNNOOOO!!!!

White Fang Lieutenant: WHO'S SHOOTING MY GRUNTS!!!???

???: I am!

The White Fang Grunts turn to see a young men with M16 Assault Rifle.

White Fang Grunt 3: Who are you!?

Y/N: The name is Y/N, And I'm the guy who your man!

White Fang Lieutenant: HAHAHA!! Are you an idiot? We have you surrounded.

Y/N: *Smile* Really? Now!

US and IJ Troops fired their assault rifles towards the white fang, Killing them mercilessly. 10 of them survive, But however they're were 32 of them alive. Unfortunately, The White Fang Grunt hears a engine sound. To their horror, They're see an M1 Abram heading towards them.

The turret turns and fires the shell and killed 27 White Fang Grunts to death

Y/N: Surrender! Now!

White Fang Lieutenant: Why you-! DIE HUMAN!!!

The White Fang Lieutenant take out his hammer and charged towards Y/N, But he legs was cut off a sonic speed.

White Fang Lieutenant: AAAAHHHHH!!!!

He fell on the ground, unable to stand you. White Fang Lieutenant turn his back, He saw a female with red and black hair has her arm was cyberpunk blades on her

 White Fang Lieutenant turn his back, He saw a female with red and black hair has her arm was cyberpunk blades on her

She may been human, But she a cyborg.

Roboco: Hello~ Did you want to kill my love~

White Fang Lieutenant: W-Who are you!?

Roboco: Just a empress daughter.

After, She execute him without mercy.

Roboco: Don't you forget it.

Y/N: *Take a radio* The village is clear, I repeat the village is clear. Send an CH-53, UH-60 and Chinook Here. We still have prisoners so we can interrogate them for information.

US Admiral: Be advised, Sending transports to your location.

The Chief villager came to them.

Chief Villager: Thank you for saving us for white fang.

Y/N: Your welcome, We're just doing our job.

Chief Villager: Also, Who are you btw?

Y/N: We are the United States Armed Forces, and the other ones are Imperial Japanese Armed Forces.

Chief Villager: I never heard of United States Armed Forces.

Y/N: Unfortunately, We are not from here.

To be continue