.B.

(Yn POV)

In the white room i was asked with questions that were very personal to me.

"What's your name?"

"Where were you born?"

"What was that creature?"

"How old are you?"

"Who's your family?"

And more personal question that were too quick to answer so they just gave me a piece of paper and a pencil.

1. How old are you?

I wrote 4 years old. I'm guessing they were surprise that I can read and write.

2. Where were you born?

I was either surprise I remembered where I was born. Of course! Tokyo in XXX city.

3. What was that creature?

It was quite personal to both me and the darkness devil. I skipped that question and went to another question instead.

4. Who's your family?

I thought for a bit. My face frowned of the feeling 'who's my family.' So I wrote no one. Next question.

5. What's your name?

Easy! Y/n. Just Y/n. I wasn't even born with a last name or... I don't remembered having a last name... Ever since I found out I Was the recantation of the Darkness Devil.

I pushed the paper forwards waiting for someone to grab the paper. A door was open seeing a person that I saw just yesterday . He came  and grabbed the paper off the table.

My eyes were low down because of the questions. I guess they took things too serious...

A voice was called out that I recognize in my head. "Little Yn. These people who are keeping you in here are called sorcerer. They protect humanity from monsters that are called curses. You and I are devils. Never tell anyone about devils. Understand?" Darkness devil said inside my head. As I humed yes.

~~~~Σ( ° △ °|||)~~~~

I didn't know if it was day nor night because of the walls covering the outside world. I walked around the place seeking for attention.

The door was open with crayons and a note book with black covers. I walked over to the crayon and note book. I observe what it is after 12 days in the white room.

I walked back to my bed and sat near a small table that I use to eat food and do my other things. Before I even continue what was I doing, I use to look into the ceiling and look into the void. Anyways, I open the note book and see a plain white paper just like the walls.

I grabbed the crayon and drew me. Just me. With a tall creature holding hands.

The door was slowly opened by a woman who was from Yesterday

The door was slowly opened by a woman who was from Yesterday. She look so pretty. She walled to me and smiled softly. "Watch'a drawing their?" She asked. I didn't hesitant to talk. "He's a friend of mine!" I said very happy, showing my art work to a person.

"But... Excuse me but... What's your name? I'm Yn." I asked. She smiled softly. "I'm Shoko Eiri, but call be Shoko since we know each other." I smiled very brightly but my eyes still hold those cold eyes with hurt and lost.

'I made another friend!' I said in my mind. "What are you drawing?" She asked again. "Oh! This is my another friend! I call Him fiend for short. I would always hear him talking and helping me make decisions!" I said.

(Shoko POV)

This drawing... Its so similar from 12 days ago... But how?! I need to tell this to Satoru and Suguru. "Very nice. What's his name?" I asked for the name of the person that she calls 'fiend'.

"Oh! His name? He doesn't want to tell his name out loud... He told me that it would be dangerous to tell his name to people." She answered. I was in pure shock because of the drawing. "Very well then... I'll be going I'll check up on you later, okay?" I said walking away and going to the door.

"Okay!" She said. I open the door and closed the door softly not making any suspension. I rushed toward the other door that leads me to the hallway.

I grabbed my phone and called Gojo.

Dialing...

...
...

...
...

'Picked up'

"Yo shoko!-" he was cut short with his words.

"Gojo! I need you to go to Geto and have a meeting about the girl we found!" I said very quickly.

"Got it!" Gojo hung up while I ran to Gojos room seeing Geto already there.

"So... What's this meeting about?" Geto asked. "Its about the girl. I have a picture of what she drew on the note book that Gojo gave her." I show the picture shocking the two sorcerers.

"Its just like the one... We... Saw... 12 days ago..." Gojo said shocking. " Apparently, I asked question about her new 'fiend' she calls them. The curse have five heads and tons of arms around it. And also! Somehow the creature can communicate with it! This is giving us details of her." I said making the two sorcerers think deeply of clues or detailed things.

An idea popped onto Gojos head. "Follow me." Gojo said making us two follow Gojo as we speed walks to the library. "I know I might be crazy but... What if she's the last one of her kind?" Gojo said. I look at him with a confusing face."Gojo what are you talking about?" I asked. "AHA! I FOUDN IT!" Gojo said then opening the book that shows Devils and Demons back in 1997 where it all ends.

"This picture..." I took out my phone showing the photo that I took. Comparing the looks it was shocking to srr in their eyes. They have met... The primal Devil. This might even cause the balance of jujutsu a bit broken even if they meet the Darkness devil Live they could've been killed in one hit but was shown mercy by Yn.

Gojo sweat went down to his chin. "This... This devil can... Kill... No end me to death if it wanted to. We must take this kid into our hands." Gojo said.

"We need to do something about it. We cannot tell any higher-ups nor the teacher." Geto said. I nodded.

"We are gonna take it, in our hands now." Satoru said with a serious voice.

(End)

An: hello! I finally made a 2 part I hope you really like it!

Anyways- bye bye!

(Words): 1064