.H.

(THANK YOU YALL FOR 300 VIEWS!)

(Yn pov)

Ever since I came back I been seeing Megumi and Nobara so gloomy.
I walked up to them.

"Hey, you guys been gloomy this whole time is there something wrong?" I asked. They look up to me with sad eyes." Itadori.... Is Dead" Megumi said. My eyes went wide.

A bright sunny sun with a smile in any world would Die?! My smile disappeared.

"Hey!" I turned around seeing a green haired sorcerer. My smile came back. I ran to her. "MAKI!!" I smiled and hugged her.

"Hello there Yn" she said hugging me back."zenin-senpai..." I broke the hug and see two more people, Panda and Toge. I smiled and hugged the two.

"Panda and Toge! You guys are back!!" I said smiling happily. "Yup we are back" panda smiled. I heard lots of talking behind me it was Maki.

Panda inched closely." Maki, maki! You know why they are sad! One of the students died!" Panda whispered and yelled.

Maki frozed and turned around slowly."Then why didn't you say that earlier!?" Maki said. "Now I sound like a cold-hearted-devil!" Maki said. "That's how you came off as!" Panda said. "Salmon!" Toge agreeded.

I laughed a bit."alright every body calm down." I said trying to calm the three."so who's the three of them?" Nobara asked."They are our second-years. The white haired is our curse-speach user. The green haired girl is Maki zenin-"DONT SAY MY LAST NAME!" and lastly panda." Megumi said. "I forgot, Yn too." Megumi said.

"Sorry to disturb your morning for your classmate but... We are here to ask you guys to come to the Kyoto exchange event." Panda said. "So what do you guys say?" Panda said.

The two of them thinked."yes!" Megumi and Nobara said the same time. Maki smirked. I laughed. "Alright then! Work hard and avenge your friend death!" I said.

~~~( ་ ⍸ ་ )~~~

(No ones POV)

Somewhere at a cafe.
"That's why I'm asking you. How do we defeat these sorcerers?" A one eyed curse spirit said."before war breaks out. We have three conditions. One seal Satoru Gojo. Two win over the dubble faced curse spirit Ryomen Sukuna." A mimic of Getou said that. "What's the other one?" One eyed curse spirit said.

"And three make a deal with the Devil Herself. Darkness Devil. " Mimic Devil said."W-WHAT!? Make a deal with that monster!? The darkness devil can one shot us!" The one eyed curse spirit said who's named Jogo.

"Exactly. We have to be careful to those three conditions." Mimic Geto said.

~~~(*´﹃`*)~~~

I watched Nobara get tossed around by Panda and Toge. I crossed my arms and feel very sleepy at the three I was at.

I closed my eyes and went into dream land.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My dream...

My eyes open slowly. My body was laying on the green grass. I got up and look around. I tried speaking but nothing came out.

I look at my hands. I saw claws. And then four heads. I realized I was pretty tall. I walked around till I had a vision...

"Seal."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My head was shot up and breathing heavily. My eyes where shaking and adjusting everything. Toge was next to me. "Tune tuna!" Toge said.

"I'm okay toge." I said reassuring him.
My face went emotionless. I was thinking again.'what was that dream? Who said seal? They sounded more like...' My thinking was cut by panda.

"You okay, yn?"Panda said. I look up and smiled."I'm okay its just a dream I had." I said. I got up and dusted the imaginary dust on me.

"Now where's everyone?" I said.
The two first-years went somewhere."oh. Okay!" I said and walked away. But as I walked away I felt something that I need to go.

I turned around and went into the shadows. I teleported to a place that I saw the two first-years and two new people from Kyoto.

The buff man punched Megumi and was blocked by me. I grabbed the hand stopping him."what are you doing?" I said. A dark aura was around me.

The buff guy scoffed." Another one, really?-" He was cut off by the huge amount of cursed energy I have.

"Back off the first-years. Kyoto." I said with venom in my voice.

"Did anyone even tell you where your place is at? Toudo aoi." I said. Fear stucked on Mai and Toudo.

(End)

An: Hello readers!

I'll be making a story about the reader as a Crow Devil! So its like ChainsawmanxJujutsukaisen mixed! I hope you liked this chapter!

Have a nice day!

(Words)
783