Chapter 13: Undecidable Victory PT 3

Talking: "Hello! I'm Miyamoto Musashi it's a pleasure to be at your acquaintance Master"

Shouting: "DOJI!!!"

Bold: "Aphrodite please just don't go horny on Y/n please?"

Mind/Thought: "Action upon Christafier will only increase her chances of winning..."

Action: *Punch, Kick, Kiss*

General pov

Beasts of potential power fought like maniacs Claymores upon swords sparks and Clashed, Ignited the Blades of Grass around them.

Tempestas Orior's Edge nicked the side of Christafier's armoured hips as her blade Tonitrua Catalyst Slammed down onto Y/n's shoulder piece as it blocked the edged tip from nearly touching his skin.

Despite who was going to win Y/n had more tricks built into his armoured nonexistent sleeves, Grasping the Waist of Christafier who Squeaked before being Thrown.

"BEGONE...." Y/n shallowly said before getting Christafier thrown into several boulders as she managed to land herself onto the Destroyed Ash worn ground.

She burst forward sending strike after strike against his massive Sword she was on the Offensive whilst Y/n was blocking and punching her back several feet. His bloodshot eyes glared at his opponent as he only received 4 minutes of rest before continually defending himself Christafier's eyes beamed back at him.

"Y/n if you're risking to use the Beserker form again I'll remove the Limiter if you want" The Beast of Darkness said as it gave him a grim smile.

Y/n said inside his thoughts "I'm sure of it If "Christafier" because this looks like a clone of her former self, the attacks are more erratic, Unrefined and Predictable plus the First latter of her name is Silent it would sound like Hrìstãfier but you also have to listen as well she said it as a rough C sound at the start of our fight"

Christafier or Hrìstãfier chanted something of Norse origin as Ice shards appeared beside her flying at max speed towards Y/n who slashed and dodged some of the much larger objects.

Y/n Tartarus Pendragon Pov

Her attacks are changing and she's beginning to use Norse Magic That my Guess came from my uncle the all Father Odin himself. But I thought of a very Devious Plan that required a bit of Trolling and I hope Tempestas would agree with Me at least on it.

"HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE MUFFIN MAN?" I nonchalantly shouted out before grabbing a Piece of Ice and soon crushed it into powdered snow.

Hrìstãfier Looked at my eyes for a short second slightly confused at my Question before pushing me away with enough strength and responding "The Muffin man?"

"The Muffin Man!!" I said again but louder before slamming myself onto the Boulder that cushioned my speeding Velocity.

The Girl looked at me for an answer pointing Tonitrua's Bladed point "What is this so called Muffin man?"