Daughter 1#: Scathach pt 1

Talking: It's been a very long time, dear niece if I haven't been gone for such a while...I still would've saved you and your daughter.

Shouting: PURGE THE ENEMY!

Bold: breach the enemy defences, the Pendragon name is no coward to conquer other people.

Mind: I begin to wonder if immortality is the best way to carry on a legacy our children give.

Action: *Lift hand*

General pov

Fields of Grain fluttered against the blowing wind, the noise of cows, sheep and the occasional howl and bark of the dog was usually heard.

"Father, I've got a question to ask of you" Scathach exclaimed her purple hues sparked with a keen interest and Gae Bolg glowing a dark red.

Y/n was sitting on a large tree stump which he had recently cut down with hard effort an axe laid beside him but it was more like leaning.

"I always wanted to know.....what was my mother like before she died? and why I was unable to remember much of it w-why is that?" The Goddess of Shadows Murmered between her jaws as Y/n stiffened.

"Your Mother? There are many key factors to say about her especially why I had you and to why you can't remember your childhood was because of the accident mistake at birth, when you two years old you hit your head falling down a small hill and clashing against a rock" Y/n replied back before abruptly standing up from the wooden stump and facing her.

Scathach touched the back of her head before itching it gently easing the annoying temptation "I see but there Is something that still lingers with me to this day..."

"And that may be?" Y/n said slightly confused his eye brow raised higher.

"Why are the gods so Incestous at times? Especially in the Greek Parthenon I mean you're considered an incestous birth to them" Scathatch said with a teasing tone towards her own father.

"Heh....sometimes I also question my mother's themselves but they are always so non-Questionable per-say on their behalf especially the three Morai" He spoke again but this time with a more potent tone.

Scathach pov

Father was always a peculiar figure when I became a goddess of the land of Shadows but his armour the beast within made me curious perhaps

Father was always a peculiar figure when I became a goddess of the land of Shadows but his armour the beast within made me curious perhaps. The power to remove a Persons limiters and increase strength in the process  but what worried me most was it was able to bolt itself into the users bones and rotate them back in the original position.

Right now we were inside another reality that needed saving but apparently this one is apparently the other way around alters now our allies. Father swung his massive sword with quick succession I followed behind his armoured cover Gae Bolg puncturing through the enemies weakened chest plates from the blunt force.