A friend and a party

I wake up early to go pee and I am starving I grab peanut butter and fluff. I had sent a list of my fave foods so the machine could synthesize my faves. And I had a glass of chocolate milk. I took this outside with me it was still early. I sat at a small outside table with my bounty. I hear movement from inside and doors opening and closing, and my name being called. Oh, they miss me and are looking for me sounds too bad for them. Maybe I am being a bit of a bitch but oh well. The communicator they gave me chimes with a quick question 'Where are you? Is everything okay?' I respond to say 'Just fine and out back the sun feels good. The back door opens and out walks Targrill. He looks upset like guilty. He sits down with me and looks at my food and before he can say it's not good for me, I look at him and say 'Mine and I will eat what I want! So back off boy!' He puts his hands up in a surrender.    

      Marrick shows up outside and they both sit down and say 'We fucked up and got caught up on getting caught up we forgot you don't know her. And we didn't pull you into the conversation. My cousin is a bit needy.' I had seen her wanting more than just that it pissed me off. Marrick says he and Targrill would like to have me meet their families tonight. I know Blaine is back and his parent's place is next door to Marrick's and Targrill's. I want to be with all of them again but as of now I am upset with all three of them. I look at the two of them and just try to reassure myself I am what they want but that is their job not mine. They had said time and time again that I wouldn't be left alone that they'd always be there to help me. They understood I had no one on this planet well, I had Nikki, but I had no idea where she is. Maybe I am overreacting. I was still miffed at the behavior. I knew supposedly I had a full year to decide if this life was for me or not but already being pregnant makes it impossible to just leave. I wouldn't purposefully separate a child from their father.    

       Marrick and Targrill are sitting outside with me when a bell sounds out-front and it takes me by surprise it's like a doorbell but very annoying. Not just a Ding-dong but a ding-a-ling-Bing-bong noise. I look right at them and say, 'Whatever that horrid noise is it better become a was or so help me I will remove the circuits and shove them up someone's arse!' And I hear laughter from them and another voice I look over and standing there is a male that is staring at me as he steps around the back of the house. He has a smile in his eyes. He is built and looks like a warrior or soldier. And a few more tattoos than Blaine had. And I could see a look that showed strength, power, also vulnerability. He walks up and takes a seat he's looking at us. He looks at Marrick and Targrill with a look of distrust and almost hate. The two of them look like the principal is upset with them. I like this guy and I want to get to know him more. He reaches over and takes my hand in his and introduces himself.               

        Glevus I have been friends and the captain during our service time with Marrick, Targrill and Blaine the moron! He was so excited about the match he had with the human and how he couldn't wait to meet her and bring her home and claim her and just kept bragging when the photo came to him, he showed it off to me. Tried to convince me agree with a matching. I wasn't sure about it. I mean I want the mate bond and the pup thing but leaving it up to a match biology wise and not personality, of preferences seemed to leave out the chance for love just procreation and that was not what I wanted. I wanted what all want that give your mind, body and soul. The kind of relationship where you lived for each other, the connection not ever wanting to be without the other. When the rest all put themselves in for a match, I felt like I lost them, and things wouldn't be the same. After a month of Blaine and Marrick being gone and Targrill and I had been hanging out a lot it was not the same without the other two idiots. Blaine had been sending me messages on how things were going on with his female and other than him getting cold feet about showing her what he really looked like. Then a message saying he fucked up and couldn't do it, so he left. And Marrick was already there and Targrill was leaving too. I got a message they had come home, and I expected them to at least call me or let me know. Blaine called and said he wished he could go back and change how he left things with her. I couldn't imagine how it seemed they were all falling for this human and were willing to give up so much for her. I needed to meet this amazing female that had them wrapped around her finger.