Who are you Ghost

"Y/N, come give me a hand." I walked over and helped Soap lift up the large tv onto the stand.

"Thank you. This way we'll be able to watch movies better." Soap chuckled.

"Movies? When did you ever start watching movies." I responded sarcastically.

"Funny one, well you know Ghost loves horror and action movies."

"Ghost..?" I asked confused.

"Yes, Ghost. We've already talked about him in last week's meeting. You didn't forget already did you Y/N?." Soap folded his arms.

"No I remember talking about him but you didn't say anything about him coming here?!"

"Y/N that was the whole point of the conversation, were you not paying attention again?"

"Well I.. I don't remember okay." I rolled my eyes.

"It's okay, he's coming tomorrow morning from Italy with Konig, anywho thanks for the help with the TV, I need to run out and find Shepherd." Soap left the room before I could respond.

"God, tomorrow morning?! I bet he's not even as scary as everyone makes him seem."

Y/N looked at the TV,

"Who even needs this big of a TV in the first place."

THE NEXT DAY.

Y/N yawned and stretched, she rolled over to hear her shower on.

"What the hell?" I sat up on the bed and looked at the bathroom door closed with the lights on. I stood up and walked over to the door banging on it.

"Who the fuck is in my shower?!" I continued banging on the door until the water came to a stop.

I raised my fist up to bang on the door but suddenly the door swung open.

"Op-" I froze staring up at this tall muscular figure, I looked up at his dark eyes.. they were cold. He wore a mask so I couldn't see his face.

Ghost.

"What do you want." He sneered and looked me up and down.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing in my room? My bathroom?!" I spat at him.

"I was showering." His eyes focused onto my face.

"Get the fuck out!" He aggressively grabbed my wrist and shoved me to the side.

"I don't take orders." He let go and walked out, he had a towel around his waist.

"Get out this is my room, where are your clothes put some fucking clothes on!"
He turned around and glared at me with those dark eyes, I shut up real quick. I looked down to the top of the towel.. he had lines leading down to his.. fuck. Focus Y/N.

"I'm serious what are yo-"

Soap came barging through the door,
"Hey what's going on we can hear yelling from downstairs." He looked at Ghost and back at me.

"What the fuck is he doing in here?! Tell him to get out!" I snapped, Soap started chuckling.

"Why are you laughing, what the fuck Soap!" Soap wiped his eyes.

"Sorry Y/N I told him to use your shower because the downstairs one isn't working right now.. I should've gave you a heads up but you were asleep so I didn't wanna disturb you." I sighed.

"It's fine just warn me next time." Ghost grabbed his clothes off my dresser and walked past Soap leaving the room.

"The fuck is his problem." I felt my wrist start to burn a little bit from him grabbing me.

"He's always like that Y/N, don't take it personal." Soap left and closed the door behind him.

LATER THAT DAY.

"Alright everyone, we have 20 camps that Hassan can be at. We only have 1 week to destroy them all and find Hassan, before he escapes." Konig pointed the camps out on the large map.

"We should split 2 groups, we have enough."

"No, we go together." I disagreed.

"No. Soap is correct, if we all go together it will waste more time and Hassan will have a higher chance of escaping if it's the wrong camp." Ghost sneered at me. We glared at eachother with envy.

"Okay Mr. Know it all, why doesn't Konig decide because he's the actual smart one here." I snapped, Ghosts eye twitches, I know he was getting irritated. Good, I want to get on his nerves. He needs to know who's actually boss here.

"Ghost has a valid point Y/N, you have a good one but we need to be as efficient and quick as possible." I looked at Konig and rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I didn't admit my defeat to Ghost I just didn't wanna put up with this shit. I noticed Ghost giving me that know it all look. Fucking bastard.