Chapter 2: Battle with Dark Rabbid First Bout:

So here's chapter for all those who were waiting for too long.
_______________________________________

Mario and Rabbid Peach hit the ground with a thud as you walked out of the portal behind them which closed with the Rabbid Luma in hand.

You glared down at the 2 of them and drew your blade.

You raised your sword which surged with red and black energy fully intending to strike them down.

The Rabbid Luma let out a gasp upon seeing what you were about to do and immediately closed it's eyes to focus it's energy.

The Rabbid Luma began emitting a golden glow which caught your attention.

You looked down at the creature in your grip and was suddenly blinded by a large flash of light that erupted from it.

This caused you to let go of it and the little creature took it's opportunity to to fly up to Rabbid Peach and Mario who were in the process of getting back up.

"Let's go!" The Rabbid Luma yelled to them.

Mario looked at you as your eyes began to recover from the flash and nodded.

"Um...to where exactly?" Rabbid Peach asked making the 2 realize where they were.

The sky was a deep orange color and the ground was made from kind of black stone-like material.

There were also multiple floating chunks of land far off into the distance.

They were in a completely different realm.

"Not gonna lie, this place is kinda pretty actually." Rabbid Peach and Mario nodded in agreement. "It's a fantastic Selfie opportunity!"

Rabbid Peach then immediately pulled out her phone and held it in the air to take a selfie.

"Please, we need to go!" The Rabbid Luma pleaded.

"Never stop me from taking a selfie." Rabbid Peach said lowly with a glare aimed at the Luma who flinched back.

Rabbid Peach struck a pose and took a selfie then excitedly looked at her phone to see the results.

The Rabbid immediately gained a frown however when she saw it.

"Dang it, I got photo bombed!" She yelled as the pic on her phone showed her obviously, but behind her was you with your sword raised.

"LOOK OUT!" The Rabbid Luma yelled as you slashed downward sending a large rift of red and black energy at Rabbid Peach.

Luckily Mario dived in and pushed her out of the way just in time.

They both quickly got up as you slowly approached them dragging the blade of your sword across the ground creating sparks.

Mario and Rabbid Peach both immediately took out their respective guns and aimed at you.

This did not deter you and you just kept approaching.

Mario and Rabbid Peach pulled the triggers of their guns and...the guns immediately let out sparks and shut down.

"What!?" Rabbid Peach asked outraged banging her gun like it was a malfunctioning appliance.

Mario stared at his guns curiously trying to figure out what went wrong with it.

You kept approaching still dragging your blade and the moment you quickly raised it, the blade ignited with flames.