Chapter 34- To Woo A Woman

--Giovanni POV--

"You know what, forget men. I'm just going to become a strong independent woman."

"That's out of the blue, but as a supportive older brother, I'll agree with you. Men are over-rated anyways," I replied, scrolling through the unread e-mails on my work phone.

"Are you really aloud to say that as a man yourself?" My sister curiously asked.

"It's because I'm a man that I'm allowed to say it. I know how disgusting others who share the same gender as me can be, and if I can protect you from those men then I intend to do just that," I cut back as she hummed.

"Then... I'm going to be a strong independent woman too," And with that, my head turned to look at the woman sat beside me as I glared at her to which she replied with a cheeky grin.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you forgetting that you're mine?" I raised a brow.

"No... But, can't I be yours, and a strong independent woman at the same time?" She asked.

"In that case, I'd believe that you're already one," She grinned, leaning over to kiss my cheek as Lilliana laughed at us from the passenger seat.

We were currently on our way to the private airport where Aurora and I would bid farewell to my sister who's leaving for Spain for a figure skating tournament, Alex couldn't make it since he's on a date with Petra. And after bidding farewell to my sister, we were expecting to greet Aurora's friend who's arriving in Germany today for the anniversary party tomorrow.

"Do you have everything?" I asked my sister an hour later as a few people took her luggage to board it onto the jet while the rest of the workers got the rest of the jet ready for her departure.

"I didn't have much to begin with, so yes." She answered, going in to hug me as I hugged back, and stepped back when she went to do the same to Aurora.

"I'll see you soon. Before then, have fun with your tournament," Lilliana nodded her reply with a little laugh before going to leave, standing atop the steps and waving back at us for the last time.

"It'll be you next," Aurora said, and I turned to see her with her eyes focused on the jet where she waved at Lilliana who sat by one of the window seats.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Getting on a jet to go home. You belong in Italy; Don't you miss it?" She curiously asked, turning back to look at me as she leaned back against the side of the Rolls Royce while I continued to stand in front of her, looking at her with a conflicted face.

"I belong with you. Wherever you are," At my words, a grin stretched itself over her face, and she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around my neck as she pecked my lips.

"What?" I chuckled, wrapping my own arms around her waist as I looked down at her.

"Nothing much. I just love you so much," My heart thrummed at the sound of those words, and automatically, my lips found her forehead for a kiss.

"As do I, my strong independent woman," Moving her arms away from my neck to wrap around my waist instead, she berried her face in my chest as my hands stroked up and down her back in serene peace while I made sure to enjoy every little thing about this moment.

At the sound of a car pulling up behind us, I turned my head around to see a jet-black Mercedes with tinted windows stopping beside us, and my unasked questions were answered when the back windows rolled down.

"Am I disturbing a moment between two lovebirds?" He smirked.

"Alejandro! What are you doing here!?" Aurora gasped, having to blink a few times to make sure she wasn't seeing things.