A Bizzare Turn of Events

Disclaimer: I don't own JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or RWBY. Please support the official release

Under the campus of Beacon Academy is an underground vault. Inside are two pods containing Amber, the current Fall Maiden and Pyrrha Nikos, the Mistral Champion and the current candidate for the Fall Maiden. Beside them is Jaune Arc, the leader of Team JNPR and Pyrrha's partner as Professor Ozpin fights Cinder Fall, a student from Mistral but now reveals herself to be the mastermind behind the entire attack on Beacon.

Ozpin does everything he can to take down Cinder, but the woman dodges all of his attacks. She manifests a bow and arrow and takes aim.

"No!" Ozpin screams as she tries to stop her but it is too late. Cinder releases her hold on the arrow and lets it fly. As it flies, Cinder smiles, this was it. The power she has sought for will finally be hers.

... until it wasn't.

"Zoom Punch!" A manly voice rings out before an arm stretches to inhuman lengths and catches the arrow mere inches from reaching Amber's pod.

"Huh!?" Jaune said in clear surprise.

"What!?" Cinder screams out.

The arm retracts as a figure slowly walks out from the shadows. He is a man who looks to be in his early to mid-twenties, but what takes everyone back is how tall the man is. He has wild blue hair and wears an outfit consisting of a blue loose-fitted tank top with shoulder pads. He wears a pair of fingerless gloves that reaches his elbows along with a pair of wristbands. He wears gray pants along with a red belt and brown boots that go up to his knees. On his back is a backpack attached to the shoulder pads.

 On his back is a backpack attached to the shoulder pads

(Credit goes to the artist)

"Who are you!? Are you another of Ozpin's pawns?" Cinder growls.

The giant blinks in shock. "Oh! Where are my manners? Forgive me, miss." The man said with a particular accent. "I am Johnathan Joestar. And you are Cinder Fall, yes?"

'His accent reminds me of Velvet's.' Jaune thought.

Cinder's eyes widened. "How do you know my name!?"

"I believe this belongs to you." The gentleman doesn't answer as energy begins to build up in his arm. "Red Arrow Overdrive!" He throws the arrow back at Cinder who creates a pair of blades to block it, however, the moment they make contact, it unleashes an explosion that creates a smokescreen.

Jonathan moves to Pyrrha's pod and rips the lid off. "Careful, young lady. Here, let me help you." Jonathan takes Pyrrha's hand and gently helps her out of the pod.

"Thank you..." Pyrrha said.

Jonathan smiles and turns to Jaune. "You two should leave. As you are now, you cannot hope to best her."

Jaune's eyes widened. "But what about you!?"

"I will be fine. Now please go." Jonathan ordered.

Jaune reluctantly nods and grabs Pyrrha before they make a dash towards the exit.