What's Next?

Disclaimer: I don't own JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or RWBY. Please support the official release

After the drama, the Joestar family were provided a large tent to serve as their temporary quarters in the Safe Zone courtesy of general Ironwood while he and the others focused on the relief efforts and reconstruction. As they ate the rations provided for dinner, the Joestars started to discuss what they know.

"So, this really is a different world huh?" Joseph looks at the broken moon in the sky. "It's still hard to believe."

"I don't think I will get used to this sight..." Jonathan said. "Seeing the moon shattered... it feels like a bad omen."

"Right now, we should decide what our next move will be." Jotaro chimes in.

"I agree with Jotaro-san on this one." Josuke agrees.

Not long after, the Joestar family sat together at a small table with nine chairs spread out for them.

"These Grimm are ferocious creatures. They do not stop or even care about their fellow kind." Jonathan states.

"I saw one that looked like a gorilla throwing another like a baseball right at me." Jolyne said.

"I sensed no lifeforce in them. It was like looking at smoke that's been molded to look like an animal." GIorno adds. His Stand allows him to create life and, by extension, see life. In the case of Grimm, there was nothing to see at all. "However, they seem to rely on their senses just like any other living creature."

"My Stand was able to take the sight of the dragon monster." Gappy confirms this.

Joseph crosses his arms together. "I don't like this. These children shouldn't experience something like this... not when they're still so young."

"Agreed. No one should go through what they have." Jonathan agrees.

Jotaro looks at his ancestor. "Hey. You never told us what happened to that Maiden girl after you took down that Cinder chick. Where is she?

"There is no need to worry. She is safe."

Everyone turns to see a familiar hooded woman sitting on the other end of the table.

"Hello there!" Jericho waved.

"JERICHO!?"

"Surprised to see me? Well, I was in the neighborhood and decided to pop in to make a special delivery." Jericho told them.

"Special delivery?" Giorno asked.

Jericho reaches for her coat pocket and places something on the table. It is a small turtle with a bizarre key-shaped hole on top of his shell and golden key with a red gem inside it.

 It is a small turtle with a bizarre key-shaped hole on top of his shell and golden key with a red gem inside it

"Coco Jumbo!" Giorno exclaims.

Jojo blinks. "Is that a turtle?"

"Yeah, you got a problem with me being a turtle?" Coco Jumbo said.