A Bizarre Story

Disclaimer: I don't own JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or RWBY. Please support the official release

Cairo, Egypt

The city of Cairo was in pieces, buildings were floating around. The city itself was helplessly floating in the void with debris of other things floating about.

The camera zooms in on the bridge road, on it is Jotaro Kujo kneeling on the rough asphalt, his willpower at its absolute limit, his lower legs broken.

"Damnit... Damnit!" He growls under his breath as he glares at the mastermind behind everything.

Standing proudly in front of him is a muscular man wearing a long white robe, with a white cape and white chaps with a golden trim, adorned with golden knee pads, golden boots and a belt bearing a "D" motif and arm cuffs engraved with his name. His chest is covered with a white tank-top and an Egyptian-esque neck piece that bears a "D" on it. He has light purple skin, similar to that of a corpse in its final stage of rigor mortis, which betrays the abundance of life energy brimming within him. His face itself now has a golden star on his forehead with ceremonious markings running down his cheeks repeating the word "DIO". His golden eyes stare down at him with a mix of confidence and sadistic joy as the wind blows on his long golden mane.

Beside him is a humanoid being with a tall and muscular build, its face greatly resembling the man. It wears a headpiece covering its face to the end of its nose, slanting at a steep angle from the base of its forehead to a peak situated above the rear of its head by about half its height, leaving the face of an inverted triangle visible to the front; similar to a Deshret or Red Crown. It wears small, simple twin diving cylinders on its back, connecting via short, twin-rigid cables to the rear of its mask; perhaps secured by thick, ridged or puffed straps running from the rear of its waist over both its shoulders to its front. The back of both its hands bears the shape of a simple clock face. Its chin has a postiche, a symbol of Egyptian sovereignty. Its knees are plated with large Ds and a heart on its belt. Plates on its shins, its footwear bears curved, sharply-pointed toes. Its color scheme consists of an angelic white base with golden accessories. Its eyes are inverted, producing black sclera, white irises and black pupils. It additionally has white circles on the back of its hands, with the large letter D.

 It additionally has white circles on the back of its hands, with the large letter D

Jotaro knows this man, no this THING well, too well in fact. His name is an eternal stigma upon his family lineage. A parasite that simply refuses to die.

DIO!

Originally known as Dio Brando, he was adopted into the Joestar family after his biological father died of a supposed "illness". He would spend every waking moment tormenting his great-grandfather Jonathan Joestar both physically and mentally in a plan to obtain his family's wealth. He even poisoned his adopted father with the same "medicine" he used on his father to speed up this plan. After some investigation, Jonathan caught Dio in the act and was going to be arrested, that is until he revealed his trump card.