one.

HYUNJIN groaned as he stepped out of the throne room

HYUNJIN groaned as he stepped out of the throne room. After being called directly by the king and queen of seostark the young butler didn't know what to expect. Punishment? Rewards? Perhaps a task?

What he didn't expect was the shocking news that he were to be the new personal butler for the young prince of seostark. What were they even thinking? Hyunjin had no experience of being a personal butler. Heck, he mainly worked in the backround of things as one of the hundreds of butlers for the richest royal family of the eleven districts.

Hyunjin nervously walked towards the princes' chamber. He didn't know what to expect as he had never met the prince personally, he had always blended in with the other butlers wearing black, but now as he wore a white virginal suit with a white ribbon tying his hair back which symbolised his current high status, he didn't know what to feel. Panic? Happiness?

He finally reached the enormous mahogany doors of the princes' chamber. He couldn't help but admire the many details of the door, god, if the door is this beautiful and intricate what does the inside of the chamber look like itself? Hyunjin thought before he quickly snapped out of his trance and raised his fist to knock on the door. But before he could, the double doors suddenly opened revealing the ever handsome prince of seostark.

Bangchan raised his eyebrow. "Can i help you?" Snapping hyunjin out of his small daze. Hyunjin quickly recollected himself before replying "im hwang hyunjin. Your new personal butler."

Bangchan scoffed. "They sent you? You do realize that butlers also double as a personal bodyguard right?"

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows. If there was one thing he wouldn't tolerate, it was mockery. Infact he had trained in martial arts for fifteen years. He distinctly remembered that personal butlers were allowed to discipline the young royals. "Yes, and if you even need a bodyguard in the first place, you obviously lack the skills to protect yourself." Hyunjin responded with his head held high. He was not about to let a privileged prince who barely saw the harsh world for what it was step on him.

"Okay mr. indignant. I gotta go" bangchan replied with an eyeroll before walking past hyunjin to go in the opposite direction.

"Oh no you don't" hyunjin said whilst lightly grabbing the back of the collar of the prince. "You have lessons to attend. Your highness" hyunjin added with a sickly sweet smile.

"Oh, i fucking hate you already."

...

Hyunjin tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for the blonde prince to step out of his history lesson so that he could finally get back to doing his regular work. It had been thirty minutes since the session time ended! What was taking the teacher so long?

As the clock ticked to the forty minute mark, hyunjin pushed the door to the lesson hall open before he looked around. The prince nowhere to be found.

"Where is the prince?" Hyunjin asked in a calm manner to the distressed looking teacher. He knew the prince was a handful so he didn't bother getting annoyed. "S-sir! Im so sorry he jumped out the window when i was writing on the board. Please! Spare me! I have a wife and ki-" the teacher sobbed out before hyunjin stopped his rambling. He was aware that the last teacher was hung after a huge mess up. Nobody knew what happened however.

"Spare you? Im not going to lay a finger on you. But next time be careful yeah?" Hyunjin smiled weakly as he turned and left the hall. Thank god the classroom was on the first floor, he wouldn't have know what to do if the prince got hurt.

"Time to catch a stray prince! I fucking love my job!" Hyunjin grumbled as he stepped out into the clear, breezy weather.

He made his way towards the town. The townsfolk were singing, chatting and overall having a good time as hyunjin passed them. Hyunjin smiled. He always wanted to lead a simple life in the village but he just had to be born after a knight father. Which automatically binded him to work for the royals.

Hyunjin suddenly glimpsed a certain blonde headed boy laughing as he ruffled a little boys hair. He was wearing ordinary clothes. The townsfolk rarely got to see the royals. So bangchan was most probably not very recognised especially since they were at the rural parts of the town.

Hyunjin walked breezily towards the pair and stood behind the blonde male. He watched as the little boy laughed one last time before bidding the prince goodbye and running towards his awaiting mother.

"Can you get through a day without breaking rules?" Hyunjin asked in a bored manner. Which caused bangchan to whip his head back to look at him "how the hell did you find me?" He asked taking a step backwards into the alley. "A butler never reveals his secrets" hyunjin smiled as he walked right along with the latter.

"Actually its magician, not butler." The blonde said as he ran straight into the alley. Hyunjin ran right after him "oh no you don't!"

Mentally thanking his ancestors for granting him long legs, hyunjin ran as fast as he could, soon catching up with the latter as he quickly grabbed ahold of the boys wrist before spinning him around.

"Im just a little more dangerous then i look."