two.

AFTER basically grumbling and mumbling all the way back to the castle, hyunjin had finally managed to drag the prince back to the castle where the prince insisted on not attending his lessons and instead straying to the gardens

AFTER basically grumbling and mumbling all the way back to the castle, hyunjin had finally managed to drag the prince back to the castle where the prince insisted on not attending his lessons and instead straying to the gardens. Sighing, hyunjin left the boy with the many gardeners as he rushed back to the kings office to report back on his sons doings.

Hyunjin nervously straightened his white dress shirt as he knocked on the kings door, stepping in after a quiet "come in" had been rumbled from the other side of the door.

"Oh! Hyunjin is it? Please, take a seat." King bang instructed as hyunjin strided into the magnificent office, trying to look a lot more confident than he actually was.

Sitting down, hyunjin began, "greetings sir, I wanted to present the princes daily report?"
"Well, apart from the fact that it's currently 5pm, go ahead. I presume my son has acted out again?" King bang said with a soft smile.

"Precisely, sir."  Hyunjin began.

Hyunjin stepped out from the office of the king. His thoughts even more jumbled then when he entered the room. He hadn't a clue in how to take on the task that the king gave him.  Right now all he needed was perhaps a drink and to hit the hay.

But of course, that had to be ruined aswell.

"Boo!" The mischievous face of the young prince appeared around the corner; his hands clawed and pushed out. An attempt to scare him, hyunjin presumed.

"Yes, your highness?" The butler asked, unflinchingly.

"What the heck? Do you have no emotions or something?" Bang chan asked incredulously.

"Do you need anything your highness? If not, I wish to retire to my quarters for the night."

"Well," the prince began, dragging the word out; his eyes sparkling "do you know how to fence?"

Hyunjin groaned, it was going to be a long night.

Minuscule droplets of sweat floated in the air as he sparred with the prince, the princes face flushed and sweaty. While the butler had his signature poker face on, moving and jabbing with the strength and grace of a dancer.

"That all you got? You can do better!" The prince bellowed in an attempt to catch him off guard; which obviously, didn't work.

Hyunjin smiled to himself slightly, you have no idea what I've got he thought to himself as he dodged yet another attack from the latter. They've been going for the better part of an hour now, it was time to end this.

Unsuspectingly, hyunjin turned and caught the princes' epee between his and thrusted out his blade. The epee clattered somewhere as hyunjin overpowered bang chan and knocked him over to his back.

However, bang chan wasn't going to go down without a fight. He wrapped a strong arm around hyunjins' neck and brought him down as he fell, resulting in hyunjin falling right on top of him, thrusting his own hand out so he didn't crush the prince.

"You really never go down without a fight do you? Your highness." Hyunjin mused, his voice laced with humor.

The next time the prince spoke, it came out as a breathless whisper.

"Chan. Call me chan"