-Chapter One-

"Mom, why do I have to transfer schools again?" I ask, completely confused.
"Because I got a new job somewhere else," my mom replies, seemingly annoyed. "Now it's time to go, so get in the truck, okay?"
"Mhm," I murmur, grabbing my bag and going out to the truck. My suitcase and other stuff is already in the back of the big black pickup truck, which sits in our driveway, waiting to be driven.
I get in, shutting the door after me. My mom climbs in less than a minute later, backs out of the driveway, and starts to drive.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
About 2 hours later, we pull up to a gigantic building in the middle of the woods. The school was huge!
My mom and I got out of the truck and she took all of my stuff out of the back end for me.
"I don't have enough time to come in with you so you're gonna have to do this yourself, alright?"
"Um okay. Bye mom, love you!" I say, giving her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and grabbing my stuff.
I take the stairs up to the doors of the building, but turn around right before I open the door. My mom's truck is already gone.
A little wave of sadness washes over me, but I shake it off and walk inside.
There's only a few people in the main lobby area I walk into. Two guys and a girl. The girl walks over to me and starts to introduce herself.
"Hey, I'm Sami! Are you new? What's your name?" she questions.
"Hi, my name is Delaney and yeah I'm new."
"Would you like me to show you to the principals office?" Sami asks.
"Yeah, that'd be great, thanks."
She smiles and starts to walk away. I continue after her, only then noticing her outfit. She's wearing high heels and a very short black mini skirt. Her shirt is well- not really a shirt. It's a black bra, the edges lined with lace. Will I have to wear that? I hope not.
The guys I saw earlier I notice aren't wearing any shirts, and only shorts. I quickly look away, but not before I see them looking me up and down.
I follow Sami into a room labeled •Room 101: Principal RoseGarden•.
"See you later Delaney!" Sami exclaims, leaving me by myself in a room with a principal I don't know in a school in which I don't know anyone.
"Welcome Miss Delaney, please have a seat," a voice says.
I look up and see a dark haired woman sitting in a big leather chair on the other side of a teachers desk. I quickly sit down in a chair and wait for her to start talking.
"I don't know if your mother explained any of this to you, but this is a sex school. A school where you learn about sex and have sex lessons. This is a school where you will have a room to sleep in and you will come to classes weekdays from 9:00 in the morning to 7:00 at night. You will have weekends off but you have to stay on campus. We have an array of pools, hottubs, and random rooms you can use. Plus a fun gaming room next to the lounge. But that's only open on the weekends. I have your uniform right here, you'll be starting in last period, also known as 8th period today which is called Fingering. You have an even split of boys and girls in each of your classes so you have to pair up with the opposite gender unless you are lesbian or gay. And your mom told me you aren't lesbian so your partner in each class will be a guy."
I sit there, dumbfounded. How dare my mom enroll me to this school?! I don't want to be here, I don't want to have sex and all that. I want to leave. I open my mouth to speak but Mrs. RoseGarden starts talking before I can utter a single word.
"Here is your uniform, the bathroom to change is right there," she says, pointing to a wooden door on her right.
I mutter a series of swear words under my breath and head for the door. I close the door behind me, locking it and double checking that it's locked.
I strip and put on my uniform. I don't want to wear this. It's the same outfit that Sami has, but for some reason, the skirt seems a bit shorter than hers. I hate it. I hate it so much.
A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. "Hurry up, you have to get to class. Aaron is going to take you there."
Before I even could think about who Aaron is, I open the door. And my God, is he hot. He, like the other boys, doesn't have a shirt on and he has really light blonde hair that looks really fluffy. I hurriedly look away.
"Delaney, this is Aaron. He will be showing you to class," Mrs. RoseGarden says.
"Okay.." I manage to squeak out.
He walks over to the door. "You coming?"
Oh my God, even his voice is attractive.
"Y-Yeah." Oh God, why did I stutter?
I grab my small backpack and realize that my other bags and my suitcase are gone. They must've taken them to my room or something. I tuck a lock of my strawberry blonde hair behind my ear and rush over to the door as Aaron leaves. I sling one of the straps of my bag over my exposed shoulder as I exit, not bothering to put the other strap on. Aaron is waiting for me just outside the door and I almost crash into him as I exit the principals office.
"Sorry..." I mutter.
"It's okay princess. You ready for class? I think you're my partner in this period."
"I- um- yeah I think so." God, I can't even get my words out.
He leads me down a hallway and to a set of stairs that lead up. After going up the stairs, he stops.
Aaron points to an oak door a few doors away. "That's our class, princess."
"Um- then why did we stop?" I ask shyly.
"Because I want to do something before we go in."
He pulls me in for a kiss, wrapping his strong arms around my waist, securing me to him as he kisses me. His tongue is at the entrance to my mouth, asking to be let in. After a moment, I submit to him, letting his tongue wander my mouth. One of his hands squeezes my butt and I moan into the kiss.
He pulls out of the kiss for air and I gasp a bit, regaining breath.
"That's right princess, moan," he mumbles, leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck and squeezing my butt at the same time. I whimper, suppressing my moans.
"Princess, I said moan," his voice is controlling and dominant. To be honest, he kinda scares me.
He squeezes my butt more and takes his other hand and reaches inside my skirt, finding my clit and starting to rub it. I can't suppress my moans any longer.
I moan a bit and he kisses me again, this time, more rough and dominating. Moaning into the kiss, I now can't stop. Letting his tongue roam around inside my mouth, I whimper and moan into the kiss.
A few minutes later, Aaron stops. He lets go and takes his hand out of my skirt. "Time for class now, princess."
I whimper a bit, in fear of him. He's so controlling. Hot, but controlling.
He grabs ahold of my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine as we head over to the classroom. He opens the door and we step in, letting the door swing shut behind us.
"Mr. Gangson, this is Delaney. She's the new student," Aaron says, introducing me.
I look at the floor, averting eyes. But I don't look down fast enough that I see a bunch of mattresses on the ground and a guy paired up with a girl on almost all of them.
"Ah, Miss Delaney. Aaron will be your partner for Fingering Class, okay?" Mr. Gangson announces.
I look up and nod slightly.
"Alrighty then. Get back to work class. Aaron, I expect you to teach her everything you know."
"Yes sir," Aaron says, glancing at me quickly and winking. He takes me over to an empty mattress near the back of the room.
We sit down on the mattress and then he starts to speak. "Do you know how this works?" he asks.
"N-Not really, n-no," I stutter.
He smirks. "I'll teach you then."
Without warning, he lifts up my skirt. I try to put it back down but he won't let me.
"Don't fight me. This is how you start doing it. Now, put your hands behind your back or something so you won't be tempted to stop me. You could put them in my hair for all I care, just don't stop me," Aaron orders.
I plant my hands firmly on the ground on either side of me. That's how skinny the mattress is. He lifts up my skirt to the point where my entire area is exposed.
"Okay, now I'm gonna do something. Your job is to moan if it feels good and ask me to stop if it hurts, okay?"
I nod shyly. Without telling me what he's doing, he slides a finger inside of my pussy. Aaron slides another finger in. That's two fingers in my pussy, Holy crap. He slowly starts to go in and out, getting faster as time goes on. I whimper a bit, suppressing more moans. Aaron finally goes so fast to the point where I can't keep my moans in. I moan as he slides his fingers in and out of me. He stops for a second, sliding a third finger in. I moan even as the finger goes in. He starts at top speed this time with all three fingers, making me moan like crazy.
The bell rings and people start to leave.
Aaron takes his fingers out of me and smoothes my skirt back down.
"It's a Friday, and last period. Let's take this somewhere else, shall we?"