-Chapter Two-

Aaron grips my hand as he leads me to what I'm pretty sure is the boys dormitory. He goes down a hallway and turns left, then opens a door into a big luxurious bedroom. There is a king size bed against the wall of the right side of the room.
He picks me up and sets me onto the bed and climbs up next to me.
"Ready?" he asks, looking at me.
I nod, but in my mind, I'm not ready. He gently lays me down on the bed and angles himself above me. He removes his pants, leaving only his boxers.
Aaron winks at me. "Ladies first," he says, taking off my skirt and bra, leaving me only in my underwear. I look at him, my face flushed, in fear that he would think I'm ugly. Aaron stares at my body and starts to smirk. He takes off my underwear and then takes off his own. We're now both completely naked.
"I'm gonna start pretty easy, ok?" he whispers in my ear, then starts to kiss me. Aaron trails down to my neck and starts to suck at my skin, making me moan a bit. He leaves hickeys all over my neck and collarbone.
He then positions his member in front of my entrance. I don't even have to look down, I could feel the tip of it.
"You ready, princess?" he asks, smirking at me.
I nod again, hoping it wouldn't be too painful.
"I said, are you ready princess?" he repeats. 
"Y-yes," I say quietly.
"Yes, what?"
"Yes s-sir..." I stutter.
"That's what I want to hear all the time."
He slowly pushes it into me, and I end up gripping the bed sheets harder than I expected.
"Holy shit princess... you're so fucking tight..." he says.
He begins to go out and in, slowly at first, but then starts speeding up. I start to moan. After a few minutes, I feel tension in my stomach and my legs begin to shake a bit.
"That's right princess, I know you want to cum for me..." his hot voice says.
I don't even have words. "Mmm..." I moan.
I end up cumming as he's going in and out. He then finishes in me and we both lay on the bed. I'm exhausted.
"You did so good, princess," he whispers to me, and leaves another hickey.
I lay there, wondering why my body seems to crave more. I just met him. Why does my body want him so badly?
"Okay princess, you can put your clothes on. Let's go to the food court," Aaron says, starting to get dressed.
I nod, putting my clothes back on after he says to do so. I notice that the hickeys he gave me will still be very visible.
"Um... w-what about my neck?" I ask shyly.
He grins, his eyes staring directly into mine. "I want everyone to know you belong to me."
The corners of my mouth curve into a small smile, my gaze casting downwards to avoid him seeing my now-red face.
Once we're ready, he slides his hand into mine, clasping it enough so that I can't let go, but not enough to hurt me. I blush even more as we start to walk, hand-in-hand, to the food court. As we enter, I watch people eye me up and down. Some people look surprised. Others look mad or jealous. Some seem as if they don't even care.
"Want anything to eat or drink, princess?" he asks me, giving my hand a squeeze as we make our way over to a small, empty table near the corner of the giant room.
"Uh.. do they have milkshakes?" I ask.
"They probably have anything you can think of. Chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla?"
"Mm.. vanilla, please. Thanks Aaron."
"You're welcome princess. Remember, you call me sir unless told otherwise, got that princess?" he grins, his eyes staring into mine.
"Yes, sir."
He winks at me and walks across the room to get in line to order, leaving me sitting by myself at the corner table. A girl and two guys advance near me.
The girl, which may I say looks kind of like a barbie, speaks first. "Wow, you really must be a slut. It's your first day here and you already have a thousand hickeys on your neck."
I chuckle a bit and mumble under my breath: "Look whose talking."
"What did you say, bitch?!" she practically screeches at me, lunging forward in an attempt to hit me.
She tries to strike me in the face, but I catch her wrist and push her back with my free hand. She stumbles back, shock evident on her face.
"Don't touch my girl, slut!" the guy, who must be Ken, since she's Barbie, growls at me.
Ken nudges his friend, who grabs my wrist, pulls me off the chair, and begins to drag me out of the room.
"Aaron!" I yell, as I'm almost out of the room, my eyes searching for his piercing green ones.
I see him, talking to someone, probably one of his friends. He doesn't hear me.
"Aaron!" I scream even louder, making most people in the food court turn to look at me, including Aaron. We lock eyes as I'm dragged out of the room. Ken's friend takes me down the hallway, stopping at a door, using his free hand to unlock the door. I see Aaron at the end of the hallway, sprinting towards us.
"Help!" I yell down the hall, which echos my voice.
He pulls me into the room and slams the door shut, which automatically locks.
"Rylan! You psycho! Let my girl out, right now, or I'll beat you until you can't function!" Aaron yells, banging on the door so hard, I thought the hinges might give way.
"Too bad you can't get in then, right?" Rylan laughs, seeming to be having more fun out of this situation than anything.
"Let her out, bastard!" More door banging.
"Nah, I think I'll have a little fun with her first."
At the moment, Rylan doesn't have his grip around my wrists, so I back away into the corner of the room, lowering myself to sit on the floor.
The door banging and protests have stopped. He must be going to get someone.
Rylan turns, his gaze locking onto mine, as I try to shrink myself away from him, even though it's pretty much impossible.
He strides over and squats down in front of me, putting his hand below my chin and forcing my head up, to make my hazel eyes look at him.
"You will make a fun toy," he murmurs, stroking my chin.
"I-I'm not a toy," I whisper, tears threatening to spill out of the corners of my eyes.
"Aw, you're even gonna cry about it. What, you don't want to be my personal sex toy?"
"N-no, I don't."
"Wrong answer," Rylan growls, grabbing my hair and dragging me onto the bed. "Will you behave, or do I have to tie you down?"
A sob catches in my throat. My voice cracks as I speak. "I-I'll b-behave."
He unclips my lace bra, throwing it to the floor. I squirm uncomfortably underneath him. Too exposed. I stifle another sob as he starts to grope my breasts, first with his hands, and then moves to biting the nipple in his mouth. A tear falls from the corner of my eye as I lay there, its cool wetness sliding down my cheek and slipping onto the bed.
What did I do to deserve this?
All of a sudden, I'm jolted out of my thoughts when he slams his member into me, making me cry out in pain. I start crying; I'm a mix of digust with both him and myself, and pain. He goes fast, not slowing down at all, making me yelp every time he goes too far in. Which is 99% of the time. Sobs rack my body as I lay there, helpless, as he continues to rape me.
This goes on for what seems like hours. He has finished in me multiple times, and has barely slowed down his pace. How is he not tired? I'm exhausted, and I'm just laying here, trapped.
After what feels like an eternity, he pulls out, my small body shaking under him. I let out a small whimper of pain. I see a bit of blood trickle out of my lower area.
Someone starts pounding on the door.
"You do not make a sound. Got that?" Rylan growls quietly in my ear.
I nod; I'm in too much pain to comprehend what he's saying to me.
He goes over to the dark-colored door. "Hello?" he says.
"Mr. Porvetti, this is Mr. Gangson. I need you to open the door."
"What for?" Rylan says, acting innocent.
"Although this is a sex school, we do not tolerate violent rape or kidnapping. If Miss Delaney is in there, I need you to fess up and open the door," I hear Mr. Gangson reply calmly.
"She's not-" Rylan starts.
"Hello? Please get me out..." I interrupt, trying to get myself out of the situation.
Rylan locks eyes with me. His eyes give me a look that says 'you're dead.'
"Miss Delaney, is that you in there?" my teacher asks from outside of the room.
"Yes, I need help!" I start. "Get him away from me!" I whimper as Rylan starts advancing towards me again, and lifts his hand. A resounding smack sound echos through the room. He slapped me.
I cower away from him, still in pain from when he raped me. I'm completely naked, a bit of blood still trickling down my thigh from the inside of my pussy.
I get smacked again, this time, so hard that my head slams back into the backboard of the bed, immediately making me feel dizzy. A lock clicks, and the door is flung open. Someone shoves Rylan off of me, and another person wraps me in a blanket and picks me up. While my vision is still a bit blurry from having my head smacked against the headrest, I immediately know the person carrying me is Aaron. I lean my face into his chest. I never want to let him go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1728